Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've computer-enhanced most of these pics by juggling contrast/ brightness/ gamma/ sharpen etc and often thrown in a bit of enlargement.
Many of the originals were either uncaptioned or only partially captioned, so if any are captionless don't blame me..:)
Most pics are 1200 pixels wide but as this forum display default is 1000 pixels wide, they get auto-shrunk to 1000.
1000 is not a bad size but if you want to enlarge them, hold CTRL and roll your mousewheel but be careful not to spill the edges off the screen.
I'd also advise saving all the pics to your hard drive for posterity, then you could also run them as a slideshow at fullscreen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger

MARDER

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
US TANKS, TUNISIA

OKINAWA

Lee, TUNISIA

Captured German trenchline and emplacements, Anzio

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
nice work but would it not be better to put thumbnails here linked to your photobucket or similar account?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
nice work but would it not be better to put thumbnails here linked to your photobucket or similar account?
I dunno mate, nobody's ever suggested that to me before in 9 years of posting hundreds of pics around the net.
PS- note to everybody: please don't regard this is my thread, it belongs to everybody for posting pics and comments in..:)

Last edited: