Wounded leader MF bonus for seperate MMC activities?

Darren Kovacs

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For an example, so a wounded leader is going to assault move with a MMC into a shellhole hex 2 MF.

Can the MMC use the leader bonus MF (from the wounded leader) to perform other activities in the same hex (i.e. shellhole hex in this case), specifically place a DC in an ADJACENT hex costing up to 3 MF (assuming the MMC now has 6 MF available)?
The question would also answer the question about using smoke grenades, recovery, etc. in the same location.

Not sure about what an MMC stacked with a wounded leader can do with the leader bonus MF but assume as long as they are stacked together throughout the MPh, the MMC can perform seperate activities.

Thanks in advance, Darren

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
In order the get the Leader Bonus MF, those MF need to be spent moving as a stack with the leader - i.e., they both need to spend those MF, and a wounded leader only has 3 MF.

4.12 LEADER BONUS: Any Good Order MMC which begins the MPh/APh and ends its MPh/APh stacked with a leader of the same nationality in the same Location, at the same level (2.8), and with the same Wire/entrenchment/panji/paddy status is eligible for a two MF bonus during that MPh/APh, provided it expends all its MF while moving in a combined stack with that leader, and does not expend any of its MF to mount, ride, or dismount any form of conveyance.

Darren Kovacs

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In order the get the Leader Bonus MF, those MF need to be spent moving as a stack with the leader - i.e., they both need to spend those MF, and a wounded leader only has 3 MF.

4.12 LEADER BONUS: Any Good Order MMC which begins the MPh/APh and ends its MPh/APh stacked with a leader of the same nationality in the same Location, at the same level (2.8), and with the same Wire/entrenchment/panji/paddy status is eligible for a two MF bonus during that MPh/APh, provided it expends all its MF while moving in a combined stack with that leader, and does not expend any of its MF to mount, ride, or dismount any form of conveyance.
Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure how to interpret the move as a combined stack but having to spend the same MF makes sense.

Darren