Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also found this while researching for my American Government Debate about Third Political Parties...

I'm a Centrist with a slight leaning to the left and a VERY strong leaning towards a being a Libertarian.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

This could have been on some thread or another but just in case.....

Richa333

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by RichardS
I got Librarian. I must have taken the wrong quiz. :)
"Madam Librarian-
" Marion!"
:p

This is what I are (already knew it too):
Libertarian
Libertarians support a great deal of liberty and freedom of choice in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and they tolerate economic and social diversity.

Marines

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I don't think this test is very accurate. The website is nothing more than a promotion of Libertarian ideals. All you have to do is look at the wording of the questions and the advertisments for the Libertarian party.

Free Information on Libertarian Ideas

Please send me free information, including a complimentary copy of The Libertarian Communicator, published by the Advocates for Self-Government.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Marines
:rolleyes: I don't think this test is very accurate. The website is nothing more than a promotion of Libertarian ideals. All you have to do is look at the wording of the questions and the advertisments for the Libertarian party.

I noticed that too.

Reaction score
So what. It's fun. You can't take it too seriously. No quiz in 10 or 12 questions can possibly give a dead on label. It takes many questions, each carefully thought out to elicit an honest answer. Then the answers need to be collated and merged to come up with a value. Not an easy thing to do.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride, and enjoy your favorite beverage.

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
So what. It's fun. You can't take it too seriously. No quiz in 10 or 12 questions can possibly give a dead on label. It takes many questions, each carefully thought out to elicit an honest answer. Then the answers need to be collated and merged to come up with a value. Not an easy thing to do.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride, and enjoy your favorite beverage.
It is biased. Even BB thought so.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Marines
It is biased. Even BB thought so.
Whats funny is I am kinda Libertarian but not quite left or right and mostly Centrist.... Is there anything for "The candidates promise all these things and then get their 'own' agenda done when they are in office?" I'm serious. All these jobs that he created elsewhere were balanced out by a lot of jobs leaving here in Illinois. This outsourcing biz is not very cool by me. Neither is "No Child Left Behind" after I found out what that meant for my HS....

Reaction score
It says I'm a Liberal, but I have to believe it didn't ask enough questions about the military. I think I'd be closer to a Centrist then.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Its possible to be other things but the test is too simplistic as someone pointed out. If you go all D's in the political section and all A's in the economic you will be full on one side.... It works kinda like plane's controls. Experiment with it and you'll see what I mean.