World of Warcraft

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm guessing either nobody is going to get WoW, or they're too busy playing it to reply. Anyway, Gamespot gave it a 9.5 score.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RPGs aren't my forte (I prefer TOWs :D )... fantasy doesn't interest me much (nor reality some days)... I still have dial-up (living in the boonies)... three strikes, it's out.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PvtJohnson said:
But its Blizzard, and It's Warcraft, so that means a billion other people are going to buy it and it's going to be huge.
Which I never understood. Blizzard has never impressed me, either as a company or with their products. And I play a wide variety of games, so it's not a matter of not liking fantasy or anything like that. Their gameplay is always horribly repetitive. :(

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ohh it's terribly repetive. That's what makes it addicting. I was hooked along with millions of other people on Diablo, Diablo2, the expansion to Diablo 2, Starcraft, Warcraft1 2 and 3, and now there going to make millions more on World of Warcraft. The thing is about Blizzard games, theres so much replay value to the games and you can go online and play with your friends. The Diablo series made it so you could customize your own character, go on the net with your friends, and battle it out. Warcraft was a great game and when you could go online it made it so much better because you could finaly settle the arguments between you and your friends and see who is truly the best. Star Craft was more or less a futuristic expansion to the classic Warcraft and tons of people still play it on the internet. Now World of Warcraft is coming out, I belive it's gonna be as big, or even bigger than the other Blizzard games that are out there. But that's just my opinion.

Marines

Reaction score
Overseer said:
Which I never understood. Blizzard has never impressed me, either as a company or with their products. And I play a wide variety of games, so it's not a matter of not liking fantasy or anything like that. Their gameplay is always horribly repetitive. :(
So....when is the "World of Fallout" due. ;)