World leaders

Brian W

"Markets have calmed down somewhat after statements from Beijing -- because the Communist regime in China is far more credible that the president of the United States. Think about that" -- Paul Krugman

What? The rest of the world doesn't know that you cannot take what Trump says seriously? How surprising.

Matt Book

"Markets have calmed down somewhat after statements from Beijing -- because the Communist regime in China is far more credible that the president of the United States. Think about that" -- Paul Krugman

What? The rest of the world doesn't know that you cannot take what Trump says seriously? How surprising.
Krugman? The same guy who said the markets would collapse if Trump was elected.....

"Paul Krugman is a New York Times columnist, a Nobel Prize-winning economist and a liberal. He is also remembered for confidently and publicly predicting, prior to the 2016 presidential election, that if Trump was elected president, the stock market would tank. The market did not tank, but has flourished. "

https://triblive.com/opinion/letters/14194218-74/letter-to-the-editor-will-dems-tank-stock-market

If you bought the stock market on election night 2016 and added contracts on accrued equity...….you would own millions right now.....

So give us your deflection, distraction, subject switch, appeasement, ……whatever it is, won't refute this...…..

Dave68124

Krugman? The same guy who said the markets would collapse if Trump was elected.....

"Paul Krugman is a New York Times columnist, a Nobel Prize-winning economist and a liberal. He is also remembered for confidently and publicly predicting, prior to the 2016 presidential election, that if Trump was elected president, the stock market would tank. The market did not tank, but has flourished. "

https://triblive.com/opinion/letters/14194218-74/letter-to-the-editor-will-dems-tank-stock-market

If you bought the stock market on election night 2016 and added contracts on accrued equity...….you would own millions right now.....

So give us your deflection, distraction, subject switch, appeasement, ……whatever it is, won't refute this...…..
You got it right. Krugman is the biggest douche bag in New York City and that is a high bar to clear for that town.

Another Trump supporter who mistakes the Dow for Trump's capabilities as President. When the DOW tanks - we'll hear from same quarter that it wasn't Trump's fault.

TopT

Another Trump supporter who mistakes the Dow for Trump's capabilities as President. When the DOW tanks - we'll hear from same quarter that it wasn't Trump's fault.
Yep, they are warming up their pipes "It's Obama's fault for running up 10T in debt"

Dave68124

And we will hear from you that the rise over the last 2 years wasn't due to Trump, but when it falls, we will hear it was all of Trump's fault. Please save your hypocrisy.

Another planned economy supporter who can't tell the difference between the cyclical process of market economies and the policies that let the markets do what they are designed to do....assess value...either way it would be because Trump is wrong....

TopT

Another planned economy supporter who can't tell the difference between the cyclical process of market economies and the policies that let the markets do what they are designed to do....assess value...either way it would be because Trump is wrong....
and just a few short years ago people said the same thing to both of you except the name was not Trump but Obama but I know you guys don't play politics only liberals do that.....

and just a few short years ago people said the same thing to both of you except the name was not Trump but Obama but I know you guys don't play politics only liberals do that.....
That's odd because I just did I search of my posts regarding Obama and Economy, found nothing you refer to...

Perhaps you could post my reply that I am not finding regarding this contradiction, you must clearly have read it here to name both Dave and I since otherwise it would give evidence that you play politics by putting words in peoples' mouths......anything short of a reply by you without a post by me with that criteria verifies that...…

TopT

That's odd because I just did I search of my posts regarding Obama and Economy, found nothing you refer to...

Perhaps you could post my reply that I am not finding regarding this contradiction, you must clearly have read it here to name both Dave and I since otherwise it would give evidence that you play politics by putting words in peoples' mouths......anything short of a reply by you without a post by me with that criteria verifies that...…

My reply was not in regards to economics per se but in general (IE: Republicans had nothing good to say about Obama and vice versa Democrats about Trump) and you were right there with your politics/ criticisms. You are not unique:

"Hmmm, media didn't even report this last night....

How odd is it that a Harvard Study Media Report on Trump's first 100 days was 80/20 Negative/Positive and Obama's was 60/40 Positive/Negative and this story was just......well........buried. " May 2017

"Hey Sean, here is the rest you forgot....

If you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, Benghazi was caused by a guy on youtube-plus we couldn't help them, use of chemical weapons is a red line in the sand, and if anyone engages in cyber-espionage it will be considered an act of war...." Aug 2018

"The irony of fact is the picture on the bottom is how the left reacted after Obama promised "flexibility" to Putin and the secret Iran meetings after giving billions back to a terrorist sponsor Putin backing state. " Jul 2017

"Your subjective myopic is self-evident....

So when the Head of the IRS was fired the next day by Obama about the IRS Scandal, Dems, the left, and the media went after it like this? No wait that was called "A Phony Scandal". Fast and Furious? Called the same.......Benghazi and the "Video made me do it"? Same. Iran Deal with funneled secret cash? Same.

David Petraeus, a potential future Republican candidate, then CIA Director is brought up on charges for taking a calendar home with him. There is no classified info between him and his biographer Broadwell found, just a calendar, and the only way the classified info on the calendar could be obtained is if someone in his physical presence acquires it......there is only one way to acquire it.....it's not electronic/digital.....result from Comey? Prosecution.

Hillary Clinton with a private e-mail server with classified info and some 30,000 messages wiped clean over "Chelsea's Wedding Invitations". Not only could someone physically break into her place to acquire the info, but every e-mail contact with its transmission is a potential physical/electronic-digital hack interception point. That means hundreds to thousands of potential access points to acquire that classified info........result from Comey? Nothing.

Obama in October 2016 is given a classified briefing and is made aware about the investigation into the Trump Campaign. That same info is declassified and is made public in a November-December Congressional Hearing. You are telling me that a Chicago Democrat, who wants his legacy intact, wants Clinton to win to be his third term, who has the ability to declassify information and have it presented just as it was in the November-December Congressional Hearing, didn't release the info before the election to slam dunk it for Hillary? While all his executive branch machinery was in place? That's how you know there is nothing there..." May 2017

"The largest government program in American history did exactly what we all said it would do........FAIL....

Only the left still cling to planned economy of failure. Nothing to see here, if we just did more of it, it would get better.. " Oct 2016

"Never before since the end of the Second World War has a president made decisions that have marginalized what our polity has built. Obama is the most debilitating decision maker in the White House since Herbert Hoover." Jan 2017

Yeah, your just a clear headed thinker :study:. No bias from you, Matt.

We all have them. Get over it.

Here's your best one:

"This will move the polls, denial may be concrete, but here is your October Surprise, and Wikileaks isn't done yet either. Now the question is does the momentum in Trump's favor give him a lead that corruption can't beat. Sorry Dems, your candidate is a criminal"

Talking of Trump, who's the candidate that is a criminal?

Last edited: