WO32 Corps Values

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The VC have some points awarded at the end of a Game Turn. The game ends on a "half turn". Would points still be awarded that final turn even though the bottom half of a complete game turn did not take place?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
The VC have some points awarded at the end of a Game Turn. The game ends on a "half turn". Would points still be awarded that final turn even though the bottom half of a complete game turn did not take place?
Yes.

The last Game Turn has only one Player Turn, per A3.9:
"...If a Turn box is halved diagonally and printed in red it indicates that only the first side to move has a Player Turn during that Game Turn. ..."

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
A3.9 "If a Turn box is halved diagonally and printed in red it indicates that only the first side to move has a Player Turn during that Game Turn." I have not looked at the scenario, but I will bet that the turn record is so marked, which means that the Game Turn ends when the first Player Turn ends. Also per A3.9, when the Game Turn ends, "the Turn Counter is reverted and advanced one box on the Scenario Turn Record Chart." At that point the Turn Counter should be in the "END" box, and—once again, A3.9—"the scenario is over." The points are now awarded.

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I failed to make myself clear. For some VC point are awarded for Control of X at the end of each game turn. Would you get point for holding it that last half turn if though it had only one player turn and not a full game turn.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
...For some VC point are awarded for Control of X at the end of each game turn. Would you get point for holding it that last half turn if though it had only one player turn and not a full game turn.
Yes, because that last Game Turn (with only one Player Turn) is a still a Game Turn, per A3.9.