Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Now available on the MMP Website...24064

ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #14 (2023) features three new scenario designs (WO43-WO45) by Pete Shelling and two new boards (89/90); MMP has an ulterior motive, however, for the manufacture and sale of this particular product. Proceeds from the sales of each WO Bonus Pack #13 are donated to the WWII Foundation.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Ordered mine.
Shipping to Switzerland is very acceptable (about $11).

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey! wait a minute...
I'm calling BS on that cover art. Those troops riding on the top of that T-60 are in blatant violation of ASL rule D6.2. Those soldiers cannot possibly be on that vehicle since the ASLRB specifically prohibits riders from being transported upon tankettes, historical photographic evidence notwithstanding.

At any rate, it's a nice bit of artwork, and despite the egregious violation of an ASL rule, I'm still planning on ordering this product. :)

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Out of curiosity what are the two new map boards like? (e.g. hills, fields, forest, city, village)

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure someone more technically adept will soon post pics. But FWIW, board 89 has a long wooden village with lots of grain, orchards, shell holes, a couple hedges, and a gully. Board 90 is OG/grain,orchards/a couple hedges, and a gully, but with no buildings. Neither board have any hills.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
The old rally cry..."nut to butt!"

Those HS faces look like they were "paintshopped" in. Should have exchanged them for the MMP crew...

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure someone more technically adept will soon post pics. But FWIW, board 89 has a long wooden village with lots of grain, orchards, shell holes, a couple hedges, and a gully. Board 90 is OG/grain,orchards/a couple hedges, and a gully, but with no buildings. Neither board have any hills.
The Gully Mafia approves 👍

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I guess the russians are running out of t-62's and now have to use old vintage T-60 tankettes in Ukraine lol

Now available on the MMP Website...View attachment 24064

ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #14 (2023) features three new scenario designs (WO43-WO45) by Pete Shelling and two new boards (89/90); MMP has an ulterior motive, however, for the manufacture and sale of this particular product. Proceeds from the sales of each WO Bonus Pack #13 are donated to the WWII Foundation.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Now you got the idea.

Brought up old memories of Vietnam.
10 of us in combat gear, miles to go in summer heat and only one (1) jeep.
We found a way for all of us to ride in that poor overloaded jeep. o_O :LOL:
Togetherness can sometimes be a good thing!
You sound like a good candidate for a sub sailor.🤣

Thanks for your service!

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Can not go wrong with a Pete Shelling design thats for sure. Do any of the scenarios require board 77 to play?
No.

WO43 - board 89.
WO44 - board 89 + 90.
WO45 - board 90.

So just the boards that come with the product. No overlays. All are German vs Russians. So it looks like only Beyond Valor would be needed.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
You sound like a good candidate for a sub sailor.🤣
I tried... 1 year in the Navy before the Marines... bad ears that could not take the pressure and I was tone-deaf for Sonar.
Transferred to the Marines, as long as I could shoot and fight, they overlooked those defects as well as my heart murmur and flat feet.