WO 2023

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Office is closed Monday. Normally individual parts (maps) are not avalibale for sale until we are finished building out games/magazines. We are not finished building out J13 which includes bd77.
Thanks, Scott. So the Overlay Bundle and latest WOBP would be available?

In lieu of bd77, and because I'm a map whore, are mapsheets for RB/RO/VOTG available?

If I was to come by, it would probably be Friday.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyway, steering the conversation back on topic ...

I think the 82nd's efforts in Normandy have been overshadowed in recent years by the 101st's due to Band of Brothers. Not to take anything away from the 101st, but I am interested in this HASL for that reason.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'Four Stars of Valor' is also an excellent book. It covers the 505th PIR.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not sure about spare parts. Best thing would be to email the office problems at multimanpublishing.com. When they get free, they can try to check and see if we have any parts. They are swamped today getting stuff after WO taken care of.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought the BBQ could still happen on a DR of 2.
No problem with that...but I'll have a real problem if a Multi-Sturmcow-Counter (MSC) and a Bovine Herd Leader (BHL) stacked together are eligible for field promotion... 🤪

Last edited:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
No problem with that...but I'll have a real problem if a Multi-Sturmcow-Counter (MSC) and a Bovine Herd Leader (BHL) stacked together are eligible for field promotion... 🤪
A Sturmcow is a 5/8" counter (like Cavalry), so is immune to HOB, but a BHL will Battle Harden to Fanatic if armed with a Lasso SW, or Berserk if armed with a Branding Iron SW. An unarmed BHL that HOBs will be eliminated instead, for Failure to Provide Steak Sauce.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A Sturmcow is a 5/8" counter (like Cavalry), so is immune to HOB, but a BHL will Battle Harden to Fanatic if armed with a Lasso SW, or Berserk if armed with a Branding Iron SW. An unarmed BHL that HOBs will be eliminated instead, for Failure to Provide Steak Sauce.
Why am I getting hungry? :unsure:

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sam Tyson brought Space Base with him to the WO. I got to play one game, three players. Great diversion from the grand diversion of ASL.