WO 2023

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
+ Twooooooo
Upon a successful CPD (Cow Patty Dispersement) dr, a Sturmcow is immune to Ambush, and the Enemy unit Advancing into BCC (Bovine Close Combat) does so as if CX (even if Stealthy).

If a Sturmcow is eliminated in BCC, any surviving Attacking units are TI, as they take time to try on and model all the cool new leather clothing they've Acquired.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Upon a successful CPD (Cow Patty Dispersement) dr, a Sturmcow is immune to Ambush, and the Enemy unit Advancing into BCC (Bovine Close Combat) does so as if CX (even if Stealthy).

If a Sturmcow is eliminated in BCC, any surviving Attacking units are TI, as they take time to try on and model all the cool new leather clothing they've Acquired.
That was the final version. The original version made attacking American units TI for the rest of the scenario if they eliminated a Sturmcow in BCC due to the ensuing BBQ. That part was changed based upon the impact on play balance.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That was the final version. The original version made attacking American units TI for the rest of the scenario if they eliminated a Sturmcow in BCC due to the ensuing BBQ. That part was changed based upon the impact on play balance.
I thought the BBQ could still happen on a DR of 2. Did they keep the Lasso and the Branding Iron SWs in the final product?

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
So we already derailed one thread into an entirely useless morass of stupid cow jokes a few months ago. Maybe don’t repeat the same not funny jokes here or go start a stupid cow jokes thread somewhere else so this thread could actually stay on the topic of WO2023?

Just a thought…

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So we already derailed one thread into an entirely useless morass of stupid cow jokes a few months ago. Maybe don’t repeat the same not funny jokes here or go start a stupid cow jokes thread somewhere else so this thread could actually stay on the topic of WO2023?

Just a thought…
He’s right. Let’s all mooooove on.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Texas units are TI for two turns 🐄

agoldin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had the opportunity to take most of the day off from work Friday and play at WO. I had fun. Good crowd with many of the usual suspects. Nice goodies for sale from MMP—St Mere Eglise, WO Bonus Pack, the WO T-shirt, etc.
I’d post a picture were the file size limitation here not so small…

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Side quest: Will MMP offices be open this week for walk-in purchases? I'm in MD (Kensington) this week and might have some spare time to drop in. I'd like to get Overlay Bundle, WOBP, bd77 (only).

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Office is closed Monday. Normally individual parts (maps) are not avalibale for sale until we are finished building out games/magazines. We are not finished building out J13 which includes bd77.

waltu

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any news about tournament winners, Kibler miniatures drawing winner, etc.?