Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
When other posts mentioned 4 DASL style boards, I thought they were yanking our chains. 4 (DASL) boards in a WO!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I should have mentioned that I had already placed a pre-order for a pair with SCG (England) unseen, very much automatic for me. They will go very well with my pair of LFT seven packs of DASL boards.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I should have mentioned that I had already placed a pre-order for a pair with SCG (England) unseen, very much automatic for me. They will go very well with my pair of LFT seven packs of DASL boards.
I haven't managed to find WO Bonus pack 9 on Secondchancegames...

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I haven't managed to find WO Bonus pack 9 on Secondchancegames...
No, it's not yet. I often place pre-orders for items not yet in their pre-order list. Sometimes to give SCG a heads up on what is coming out in the next few months, especially for smaller add-ons for game series (eg GBoH), other times to give SCG a data point for their ordering. Think of it as a combined strong hint and reminder for their future ordering. While SCG are very good at anticipating demand, they have missed the odd future item and there was some delay in ordering. My WO 2018 pre-order was qualified by "as predictable as rain in Ireland".

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Note, also, that these maps fold in thirds, not halves, so the storage and shipping footprint is more reasonable than the originals.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
What's the folded size of these boards? should be slightly wider than non-DASL maps, right?

I'm trying to assess the risk of a soft package arriving all folded up in my mailbox.