Winter Offensive Attendance and how life Mimics ASL.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was planning on attending after the two-year hiatus., needing a 10 To Hit. But after adding up the mods:

My travel bud has taken ill, so no shared adventure available ( +3)
I start a new job on Monday at a hospital, so want to be fresh after not working steady for almost 3 years. (+3)
The ASL scenarios (and two other games for possible publication by MMP if they like the ideas) aren't as ready for playtest as I usually am. (+1)
Wife is going to visit her daughter at veterinary school over the weekend, so some one needs to feed Stewie and give him scratchies (+1) 🐱
The lunch club of former co-workers is meeting on Friday and it will be my last one due to #2 above (+1)
I did not pre-reg-so no skin in the game $$-wise (+1)
There are still two board-game meet-ups I can attend on Thursday Night and all day Saturday (And even probably Friday night if I ask around.) (+1)

OTOH:

The weather is clear between NE Ohio and Bowie MD. (-1)
I really want to see all of you again, throw some dice and chew some fat (-2)
I need to discuss business and future projects with Perry (-1)
I need to see if I can turn in this badly-printed counter sheet in for a replacement (-1)

Right now, that's at plus 6. More than likely, I will just keep my concealment and not take that shot :(

Sorry fellas. See you next time. 😢

I'll be on Facebook periodically if you have those designer questions about the WO pack scenarios ;)

Need to avoid all those questions about my WO pack (or Journal) scenarios while I am trying to play. (+1)

Last edited: