Winter Offensive Accommodations

MajorDad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know if there is a special room rate at the Comfort Inn for Winter Offensive? If so, what is the code? Thanks

Keith

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Does anyone know if there is a special room rate at the Comfort Inn for Winter Offensive? If so, what is the code? Thanks
My understanding is that they have not had a special block rate for WO for several years. I have not found any.

edit: my error. see below.

JR

Last edited:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
The code is bring a snow shovel

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Keith
i told them that it was for WO - the MMP thingy - or something and I got a discount

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I was mistaken. The code is right in the middle of the Winter Offensive 2019 page, "WINTER OFFENSIVE". My error.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Not on the Winter Offensive 2020 page?
As far as I know there is no WO 2020 page up yet. It may be in the process of being updated. The title says 2020, but the dates and the link are all 2019.

edit: to be clear, I am looking at the page reached from the main page by selecting "conventions," not the "product" page. The product page doesn't have most of the information.

JR

Last edited: