Winter Offensive 2023 Micro-Armor Collection Raffle

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SPECIAL WINTER OFFENSIVE 2023 RAFFLE

Hey, are you guys having one? Yes, we are. Usual cool stuff: MMP for a year, Gamers for a year, etc. plus I'm sure copies of the new ASL HASL, bonus packs, maybe a gag gift or two. One FOM (Friend of MMP) even donated a tabletop bingo drum that looks amazing to give us some real drama of rolling the tickets instead of Perry's elderly hand pulling tickets from a box. Good stuff.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

This year, shortly, we'll be making it possible for everyone to buy raffle tickets for something SO cool that was donated that we had NO CHOICE but to open it up for everyone to have a shot at winning.

Remember GHQ micro-armor and possibly playing ASL using minis? Imagine if you had CHARLIE KIBLER'S PERSONAL SET of a lot of hand painted armor, planes, infantry, and stuff, HOME MADE KIBLER TERRAIN, DASL hexgrids in green for the base, etc.

THIS IS AMAZING. PICTURES DON'T DO IT JUSTICE!!!! And yet on the website in just a few minutes there will be some pictures. I'll try to get a link posted. :)

Tickets for this raffle, not the "standard" WO raffle, are 5$ for one. 20$ for five. The drawing will be this Saturday night at WINTER OFFENSIVE 2023. An MMP representative will be putting online names to tickets and then those tickets will be put in the drum for the drawing. ONLINE TICKET SALES STOP at NOON USA East Coast Time on Saturday January 14th.

IF you are not at WINTER OFFENSIVE this SATURDAY (the 14th) for the drawing YOU will have to pay shipping. We will pack it as tightly as possible, but we do not have an estimate of shipping costs or weight at this time.

ALL OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS RAFFLE GO TO THE WORLD WAR TWO FOUNDATION. They're expanding the education center in Rhode Island and could use the funds.

THANK YOU CHARLIE KIBLER for this amazing donation. And thank you everyone for your participation.

Winter Offensive 2023 Micro-Armor Collection Raffle

One Ticket: https://mmpgamers.com/winter-offensive-2023-microarmor-collection-raffle-1-ticket-p-378
Five Tickets: https://mmpgamers.com/winter-offensive-2023-microarmor-collection-raffle-5-ticket-p-379

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is great stuff. I always enjoyed playing on Charlie's 3-D maps with his beautiful micros.
If you are interested in pursuing micro, you have to be interested in this set.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do I have this right: two raffles- one regular; one for the C.K's Micro Armor Kit? Are there two tickets to buy? Can tickets be purchased in person at WO?
As you can see, I am looking for ways to spend more $$. o_O

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do I have this right: two raffles- one regular; one for the C.K's Micro Armor Kit? Are there two tickets to buy? Can tickets be purchased in person at WO?
As you can see, I am looking for ways to spend more $$. o_O
Yes to all.