Winter Offensive 2021 Canceled

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We regret to announce that due to the recent increase in COVID cases, we have decided to cancel Winter Offensive 2021. It was a difficult decision to make and we will miss gathering and gaming with all of you, but we look forward to seeing everyone again in January 2022.

In its place, we are planning to have a virtual ASL tournament, and details for that are being worked out now.

We will still be supporting the World War Two Foundation with proceeds from WO Bonus Pack 2021. We are working to make this available online when Winter Offensive would have started.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scott,
Thanks for the information. Will look forward the the virtual event. Other than the WO Bonus Pack, can you announce any other releases that are planned? Also, will the WO-related reduced prices on other items be in effect? I would also be good for a couple of vWO2021 t-shirts if they are being considered.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
So sorry WO has to be canceled but I am sure it is the prudent decision. Good luck with your virtual event.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
This is very sad, understandable but very sad. Let us know about the vWO2021. Forza e coraggio

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I suggest an online fundraiser for the WW2 foundation or whatever other charity MMP chooses to support.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
In its place, we are planning to have a virtual ASL tournament, and details for that are being worked out now.
Really, too bad about the cancelling, but... this might be my opportunity to "attend" a WO.

If there are provisions to make this at least partially compatible with non-US time zones, that is :)