Winter Offensive 2017

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Winter Offensive 2017 will be held on Thursday evening, January 12th through Sunday January 15th in Bowie, MD.

We will have limited space (two sections) on Thursday evening, expanding to three (the usual amount) for the remainder of the weekend.

More details to follow, but the dates were needed for planning.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Winter Offensive 2017 will be held on Thursday evening, January 12th through Sunday January 15th in Bowie, MD.

We will have limited space (two sections) on Thursday evening, expanding to three (the usual amount) for the remainder of the weekend.

More details to follow, but the dates were needed for planning.
And the forecast for the weekend is...

-Veteran, snowmageddon 2016

Velocette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does the hotel offer a price or benefits discount for the players attending WO17? If so, is there a "magic term" we need to say to the staff to be awarded the discount? Or do I just tell reservation staff, I am attending as a participant in WO17 and thus earn this discount by default? BTW, what is the discount?..... 10% off room, free breakfast buffet, Orioles season tickets, etc. -- thanks -- VELO

Stephen Frum

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does the hotel offer a price or benefits discount for the players attending WO17? If so, is there a "magic term" we need to say to the staff to be awarded the discount? Or do I just tell reservation staff, I am attending as a participant in WO17 and thus earn this discount by default? BTW, what is the discount?..... 10% off room, free breakfast buffet, Orioles season tickets, etc. -- thanks -- VELO
Hello VELO, glad you are planning on attending WO 17. Like you, I hope details on the hotel will be forthcoming soon. In the meantime I send you encouragement to attend the tournament. See you in less than 2 months! Best, Stephen

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
As I recall the WO hotel used to have special rates for participants but has dropped that in recent years. The staff should be familiar with any special rates when you call if they do have them.

JR