WinSPWW2 Tournament, The Phony War - (NOT ROOKIES)

tombell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I went back to XP, but the files he sent me, the last 3 times, won't open with my password, so if it's alright with Vas, DD, let the comp play my last turns. I'm losing badly.

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Its fine with me, and you were a tough opponent, so dont be saying youre losing badly.

Deuce, i have been contacted by my opponent from the WinSP Angola campaign, and he says that he cant open my turns either. Is it a problem with my Vista? Ive done a system restore recently, may that have affected how my games are saved?

Vas.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Deuce, i have been contacted by my opponent from the WinSP Angola campaign, and he says that he cant open my turns either. Is it a problem with my Vista? Ive done a system restore recently, may that have affected how my games are saved?
That could be it. Make sure its not saving the .dat files to the ghost path. You may need make sure you save the files to a "holding" folder and then physically copy/move them to the correct Pbem folder.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John, Vas, Tom and Kaki.

Just an FYI. I have posted your results in the Tournament Page for this round but haven't posted for dita vs shortreengage as I am still awaiting their results.

dita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just sent turn 6. We both mutually forgot about these ongoing battles. Sorry.