WinSPMBT - RPG - Test Scenario!

Skirmisher

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 7

We headed southeast quickly.I was out ahead of Vas and at the top of a hill with a nice covering of trees. I was looking west along the tree line,back in the direction of the bowl we had stopped at before. The enemy was resting on one knee behind some fallen timber and scanning the area,holding an AK-47. He was looking in my direction and south out across the open area. He didn't see me.
I aimed my weapon at him and fired off the last rounds in the clip. I missed.
Vas was scrambling up the hill to my position.
The enemy had hid under the fallen timber ahead of him,I could still see half of him from his elbow to the foot on one side.
I put in a fresh clip of rounds,took careful aim below the elbow and fired off a short burst. I hit him that time and the enemies body was motionless.
We were on the highest wooded point in the area,we would make our stand here. If the enemy wanted more,well they could just come up here and get us.

Last edited:

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Turn 7

Vas heard a short burst, and immediately rushed up the hill to his partner. As he reached the crest, he heard another discharge of the rifle, and immediately saw the bullets impacting on a prone body down in the bushes. Skirmisher was meanwhile taking up a position in between the shrubbery in an attempt to conceal himself. "If anyone else is out there, we will take them out right here". Vas could see the benefits of such a vantage position, but the first rays of the sun could be seen above the horizon, and they needed to put as much distance between themselves and the crash site as possible before it became daylight. Nevertheless, if more thugs were on their trail, id did make sense to ambush and take care of them or at least pin them back for a while. Vas nodded his acknowledgement, and moved off to the north, forming a defensive line of two along the crest of the hill. Let them come, he though... Let them come...

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another bandit was killed as they closed in on the survivors. With his commander and fellow bandits dead or dying and sensing the search was becoming too dangerous, the remaining bandit chose to return to HQ and end the pursuit.

Well done Skirmisher and Vas!