WinSPMBT Campaign - Betraying the Bear - Now Available

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I have this small campaign all but done and it is going through some final checks. Once completed I will release it. Here is the main briefing;

Betraying the Bear

Date: October 1985
Game/Version: WinSPMBT 4.0
Fixed Core Force Campaign

Average Turns: 6-20
Player: Poland
Command Size: Company (-)

Number of Scenarios: 6

INTRODUCTION:
As expected by many the Cold War finally goes hot in 1985. Warsaw Pact forces assault NATO defenses along the length of Central Europe. In an attempt to flank the NATO forces in West Germany and gain access to the North Sea, Pact forces led by Polish Naval Infantry and Soviet Airborne forces invade Denmark.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
For this campaign you are Col. Banasiak of the Polish 1st Recon Company/7th PPR Naval Infantry Brigade. Your company will lead the assault on NATO's northern flank. Just before dawn on October 3, 1985 you and your men will land and probe the Danish defenses. Once the beachhead has been established your company will lead the rest of the Brigade inland.

Last edited:

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Coming Soon! WinSPMBT Campaign - Betraying the Bear

Got a problem with a ghost unit in Scenario #3. :mad: Working on getting it out of there.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, its finally ready.

As expected by many the Cold War finally goes hot in 1985. Warsaw Pact forces assault NATO defenses along the length of Central Europe. In an attempt to flank the NATO forces in West Germany and gain access to the North Sea, Pact forces led by Polish Naval Infantry and Soviet Airborne forces invade Denmark.

You can read more and get it from here --> Betraying the Bear! - WinSPMBT

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have another 2 scenarios that are pretty much completed (all but the text files) that I am contemplating adding on to the end of the campaign but it depends how much free time I have between now and the end of the year. If there is enough interest I will tweak it and add in the extra scenarios.

Enjoy!