Wii Advice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOL DS XD

So I went at 5 am to buy a Wii. I went to a few stores and camped outside EB Games for 2 hours telling me 15 min before they open they have none for me D:

Then I almost gave up hope and went to one final store. Amazingly that Gamestop only had 2 people in line and I was the third. 10 minutes later I go in and they only had 4!! I got mine along with SMB (sorry DS :p) and zelda. I'll pick up the extra nunchuck and wiimote along with the zelda guide book and some rented games tommorow.

Gonna Try Out my new Sexy Wii :D

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
grats on the new console. I think I'll probably get my Wii for Xmas and then my next gen collection will be complete.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, i expect a review on SMB then :p

Im actually kinda worried on my chances of getting it as i havent pre-ordered it yet. :(

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I REALLY want a Wii, but the way things are going I think all my money will have to go into saving for the PS3 !!

I'm sorry for going off topic, but Darksora could you empty your inbox ??

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hehe confirmed my wife is buying me a Wii for X-mas lol. My next gen console collection will be over. She just told me thats what I will probably get but I can't play it until xmas lol.

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ScorelessCoasts said:
LOL DS XD

So I went at 5 am to buy a Wii. I went to a few stores and camped outside EB Games for 2 hours telling me 15 min before they open they have none for me D:

Then I almost gave up hope and went to one final store. Amazingly that Gamestop only had 2 people in line and I was the third. 10 minutes later I go in and they only had 4!! I got mine along with SMB (sorry DS :p) and zelda. I'll pick up the extra nunchuck and wiimote along with the zelda guide book and some rented games tommorow.

Gonna Try Out my new Sexy Wii :D
Congrats man, have fun! :D

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Having tons of fun with SMB and Wii Sports. I'll start Zelda tommorow when I get the guide book XD

I'm going to send mine to nintendo for a replacement since I can't connect but I get to keep my old console until the new gets here so it doesn't affect me :)

I heard some people got their new ones within the next 2 days!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wiiconnect24

They said that Error 110213 is the code that requires the wii to be replaced. It won't matter since I'll be playing the single player games anyways and I'll ask for a transfer in all my saved games. :)

EDIT:

@chuloopa: <3

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ahh yea I read about that problem. No biggie as the online service doesn't have THAT much to offer just yet. Same with PS3's.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hah, you got lucky. ;)

What's your friend code thing? There's no online to play but we can send messages and exchange mii's. Mine's 4547 5043 0660 9745

EDIT: well nevermind then if you can't get it online....you got unlucky, that's one of the errors that's not fixable. But when you send your system back, keep in mind that they'll clear the data on the console. I'm not sure if you can transfer Zelda saves via SD cards (I tried but couldn't figure out how) so I'd keep that in mind when you're going to send it in.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
man.. you lucky yanks.. lol

i have to wait another full 2 weeks until i can get my sweaty little hands on my Wii!! it's absolute fecking torture!!! arg!!!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any Idea on what games I should rent tommorow besides Rayman (DS happy now? :p).

Atm me and my dad are having tons of fun at Wii Sports. I'm gonna join him soon, he's like hooked up into Boxing XD

@Boogie: Can't, I have the 110213 error XD

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Second Game: Rayman Raving Rabbids
Why: Looks to be one of Rayman's best outings in a while.

Third Game: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Why: Great new style of controls should make the game more interesting, but you already know what to expect from Super Monkey Ball.

Should I get another Wiimote and nunchuck if I have the money?: Yes
Why: Having two controllers is always good. What if your friends or family want to join in too?

What order should I get it in?: Second game, controller and nunchuck, third game.

Any Other Comments?:
Zelda's mostly 1 player, right? So it's likely you won't be needing another controller until you get a multiplayer game. Though if you want to play Wii Sports in multiplayer, it might be best to get the controller before you get your second game.

Hope that helps.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
man that error is scaring me :( But aslong as they can replace it wuick enough i'll be ok...it think :p

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steph, I already got it ;D

I got Zelda and SMB: BB. They're both really fun even tho I don't want to get to far into Zelda just incase I have all my memory erased.

Also at Darksora, Replacement is free :p You could either send in the Wii Unit and get a new one or give in your Credit Card Info and keep the old one for up to 21 days after you get the new one.

I'll be getting another controller set tommorow, zelda guide book, and renting rayman :D I've been playing wii sports with some family members and my other games all day :p

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ScorelessCoasts said:
Steph, I already got it ;D
Ah, okay. I was just responding to your PM; guess i was a little too late. Glad you're enjoying your Wii though... i don't like that sentence. :rolleyes: