Wii Advice

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I enjoy my Wii all the time. I also can't wait until I get my Nintendo for Xmas!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dr. Winston O'Boogie said:
EDIT: well nevermind then if you can't get it online....you got unlucky, that's one of the errors that's not fixable. But when you send your system back, keep in mind that they'll clear the data on the console. I'm not sure if you can transfer Zelda saves via SD cards (I tried but couldn't figure out how) so I'd keep that in mind when you're going to send it in.
Actually not really. Yes there is a problem, but at least I don't have to worry about getting one anymore. I could still play the Single player modes, so that should keep me entertained :D

Also i'll play with friends in the mean while and i'm, not getting to advanced with Zelda until I get my new console.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, you might be able to transfer zelda saves. The only reason I couldn't put mine on my friend's Wii was because he already had a save on his system. Maybe if the system's clean you would be able to copy it back to the system's memory.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well I'll need to buy a SD card XD

Unless you wanna sell me one :p

What brand and size would you reccomend?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sandisk is always good, but I would probably just buy the cheapest you can find. And depends on what you want to do; I'll need to get a 1-2 gig one soon so I can put videos on it to play over the Wii.

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd suggest getting the largest size you can afford 2 gigs plus. There is no such thing as too much room but there is definetly such a thing as too little.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Came off the phone with Nintendo. Should be coming next week and I get my SD card tomorrow. Just need a SD Card Reader XD