Why Star Wars Is Better Than Titanic

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
20 Reasons Why "Star Wars" Is Better Than "Titanic"

1. Titanic's big, but it doesn't have hyperdrive.

2. Star Wars has WAY cooler action figure potential.

3. Yoda could use the Force to lift Titanic out of the water.

4. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedi material; Rose is just marriage bait.

5. Ewoks throw better parties than either first class or steerage.

6. When flying towards the Titanic, Wedge can't say, "Look at the size of that thing!" and really mean it.

7. It would be much scarier to get chased around the boat by a raving madman with a lightsaber as opposed to a handgun.

8a. Titanic is egalitarian by portraying poor people as sympathetic
characters. Star Wars is egalitarian by promoting bug-eyed amphibians to Admiral.

8b. Said bug-eyed amphibious Admiral manages NOT to lose his ship.

9. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.

10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?

11. People have not lost their lives trying to re-create scenes from Star Wars on the bow of a cruise liner.

12. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hutt.

13. Han Solo would've dodged that iceberg.

14. There are always enough escape pods in Star Wars.

15. Do you know what the Empire does to self-proclaimed "Kings of the World"?

16. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.

17. "I'd rather be his whore than your wife" just doesn't have the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."

18. Han is frozen in carbonite and turned into a wall ornament. Leo simply freezes.

19. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated "Luke...I am your father." ???

20. Two words: John Williams.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
They're all good, but this one's the best:

16. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.

:D

Dr. S.

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
4. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedi material; Rose is just marriage bait.

Plus, Leia is hotter, and doesn't need to pose naked. She just wears that slave-girl outfit. :shock:

10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?

Being a starfighter pilot beats dancing skill hands down. :cool:

12. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hutt.

If Rose loved him so much, why didn't she move her butt over and let him on her floating debris?

17. "I'd rather be his whore than your wife" just doesn't have the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."

She makes out with her brother, too, so that's not saying much. (Were they twins?)

19. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated "Luke...I am your father." ???

"Come over to the Dark Side, son. And on your way, could you pick me up a jelly donut? I prefer raspberry, if they have it." :D

20. Two words: John Williams.

Can't agree with you more on this one. He is one of the greatest composers of all time. :bowdown:

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Thomas McPeek
22 With Star Wars you can have sequels and prequels:thumb:
I'm not sure if that's ENTIRELY a good thing (the sequels yes, but yeah not so sure about the prequels).

MountainMan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Star Wars is about going to space and beyond...TITANIC is about going straight to the bottom.

The band is better in Star Wars. (first one ever, in the bar)

Three words: too much water...

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
9. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.

Best one by far. Nothing says evil better than Alderaan!

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Secret Agent said:
What's "Star Wars"?

Surely you jest. If not-- :cry: :cry: --you poor deprived human being. It's the best space action adventure movie series of all time. You really need to see it. Here's some tips

Go to your local Blockbuster.

Ask for Assistance.

Ask for the Star Wars Trilogy Gold Edition.

Get it on DVD if you can, VHS if there's no other way.

Do not fret when the boxes say Episodes 4, 5, &6 in Roman Numerals. (I, II, and III are new releases, III will be in theaters in May)

Watch the series in order. (remember they were filmed in the 70s and 80s)

Enjoy learning about Star Wars