Why I can not win Decisive war scenario

saqibmumtaz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi Guys
Kindly help me .I am trying so hard to win a scenario in Decisive action but it is of no use I have even tried to use more units by editing scenarios but still enemy inflicts heavy casulties on me especially using artillery. I have tried to group my Artillery with individual units but still enemy suffer very less then what I am suffering
can anyone help me

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
First, tell us a little bit more about what is going on in the battle and how you are using your forces. Are you making good use of your NAIs to gather intel on what the enemy is doing? How do you have your artillery setup? Is this artillery directly attached to a parent unit, or is it deployed alone? Are you on attack or defense?

Are you playing one of the scenarios that came with the game?

eds

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Guys
Kindly help me .I am trying so hard to win a scenario in Decisive action but it is of no use I have even tried to use more units by editing scenarios but still enemy inflicts heavy casulties on me especially using artillery. I have tried to group my Artillery with individual units but still enemy suffer very less then what I am suffering
can anyone help me
Hi Saqibmumtaz, i don't have any cure all advice but out of interest, how long have you been playing DA for?
It took me a good while before i scored my first mission success after purchasing DA.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NTC1 is the easiest scenario in the game - it's a good one to learn the ropes with.

saqibmumtaz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Dear Maddox, I am using artillery grouped with parent unit also I can not find any maual to learn this game can u help me on this???

eds

Reaction score
Country
ll
Saqibmumtaz.
If you have DA27, then above the tool bar on the right side (centre ish right) is the "HELP" button. Press this and the DA27 USER MANUAL should appear. Within this are the instructions for the game.

DrMoloch

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't feel bad about this. The AI mopped the floor with me numerous times when I was starting out. As someone else, pointed out, DA isn't the easiest game to play well. Tell us a bit about the scenario and what's going wrong.

Dr M