Who's Playing What?

Compass Rose

Reaction score
What Civil War Battles are you currently playing?

I just started a 156 turn historical Battle of Gettysburg and I'm playing as the Yanks!!

Hannibal

Recruit
Reaction score
1 - A Gettysburg Meeting Engagement (213 turns currently at about turn 125) as the Yank
2 - A Corinth campaign in it's third battle (just completed 93 turn Battle of Corinth and now playing Davis Bridge) as the Yank
3 - A Chickamauga campaign in it's second battle (just completed 27 turns of Perryville and now on to Murfreesboro) as the Yank
4 - A Battle of Carthage on HPS Ozark (just completed Booneville and about to go to Wilson's Creek next) as the Yank
5 - A Tennessee Scrap custom scenario for Corinth (41 turns) as the Yank
6 - Just completed the first mirror matches for Best of the West tournament as both Yank and Reb
7 - Start 3 versions (different options) next week of the HPS Gettysburg custom scenario 06c Wheatfield to Roundtop probably as the Yank in all 3 and it should be 3 different opponents

This is heavier than normal for me (about 4 games nowadays is sufficient) but 6 of the 10 games above are/were tournament games for both ACWGC and Gamesquad

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sad to report I have no games in progress. I may have even dropped a few I should be finishing. RL is keeping me down!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1. Chancellorsville meeting engagement (Union)
2. Antietam Campaign (Rebel)
3. Blackburn's Ford (Rebel)

Thought I was going to get an AGEOD AACW campaign started but that apparently fell through. :)

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
2 at the moment.

On the ladder:

Am playing the 7 Days Campaign (Union) (currently on the Savage Station scenario).
Vicksburg Campaign (2nd scenario in). (Union as well).

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am currently halfway through a Chancellorsville game. Playing as Lee and whipping those bluebellies. Have taken horrific losses but am glad that I chose the scenario with the release of Earlys division. Have kept him as a mobile reserve to deal with unforeseen threats such as when at the start of the second day - May 2nd , a bluebelly division attacked fromthe far northeast against my rear. I still dont know how they got through my 7 regiments patrolling the rapahannock river. The scripting really surprised me that time and cost me two batteries of guns. The scripting however had endless attacks in the Alrich-Perry house area- on the first day, almost lemming suicidal which made things a bit too easy for my gun batteries. I would recommend this game as it has an interesting strategic puzzle as to how far you should push a victory when you know that losses will be more punishing the greedier you are.I also drop in and out of the Chickamauga campaign- favourite battle here is Mudfreeaboro.

big ed

Reaction score
1- 400+ turn Peninsula
2- 1st Bull Run
3- MP Antietam game
4-Peninsula Campaign
5-Antietam Campaign
All as Rebs, except the MP game. I just finished a Chick meeting as the Rebs

Compass Rose

Reaction score
1- 400+ turn Peninsula
2- 1st Bull Run
3- MP Antietam game
4-Peninsula Campaign
5-Antietam Campaign
All as Rebs, except the MP game. I just finished a Chick meeting as the Rebs
Hey "Coach"!!! I'm glad to see you survived football season and can find a little time to still play.

I am still in the middle of my 156 turn historical Battle of Gettysburg game. I believe we are around turn 56. I also just started a 38 turn Perryville V.2w (Meet) What-If, off of the Chickamauga game.