Who would you like to play?

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd love to play you on Friday. Wednesday, too, if you can swing it.

Jim missed ASLOK 2004 because he was in the hospital--a reaction to a new cholesterol lowering medication. Because of his heart, he is on so many meds that I suspect any change in medication risks some sort of reaction. Then, too, Jim hasn't been having good luck, healthwise, in years.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pitman said:
Kenn, no, I won't be, darn it. I will be in Spokane this coming week to do a terrorism conference, and on friday I'll still be flying back.
Mark, you should hook up with Rob Wolkey and get a game in.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am unfortunately occupied all day and in the evening for the two days I will be there.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mark,

Interesting topic and thanks for mentioning me. However, I am not as good as I used to be, as I mainly focus on design. You will get a very good game if you ever do play Shostak or Sennigen though. Dont make a mistake, or you can consider it a loss.

Chas

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Play who?

I just wish I could sneak away from my wife and job to make ASLOK some year and play many of the "named players on the list". All of us want to test our skill against the top guns.

Jimfer

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
>I am unfortunately occupied all day and in the evening for the two days I will be there.

Next time you come to Spokane you better not dodge me. Let me know in advance and you can stay in my extra bedroom. We could have played Friday night and I could have driven you to the airport on Saturday morning. Sheesh, some people.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know, what jerks. :) But that wouldn't have worked for me in any case, as I already have an ASL obligation for Saturday in Cincinnati.

Next time, hopefully. Your chief of police and I used to train together in an anti-terrorism program, so we do things for each other when we can.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Mr.'s Pitman, Wolkey, da Priest, Mark Nixon and Chas. Most Canadian players know me and we've played more than a game or two. I've played a number of US players in Chicago (3 trips),...maybe if our group makes it down for the ASLOK '05, hmmmm.

Nat Mallet

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Purist said:
Most Canadian players know me and we've played more than a game or two.
Quebec City, eh? A very good friend of mine lives there, and I visit a few times a year. What if I could sneak out for an afternoon?

Nat

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Purist said:
Mr.'s Pitman, Wolkey, da Priest, Mark Nixon and Chas. Most Canadian players know me and we've played more than a game or two. I've played a number of US players in Chicago (3 trips),...maybe if our group makes it down for the ASLOK '05, hmmmm.
Well, I'm not sure which Chas you mean, but I will be at ASLOK so we'll play regardless :D

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to play a big scenario vs. a 2 man team of SGTHOLST & da Priest. :halo: <ducks and runs for cover>

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
"What if I could sneak out for an afternoon?"

Then Nat,...just tell me what scenario and what time you'll be here?

"Well, I'm not sure which Chas you mean, but I will be at ASLOK so we'll play regardless "

Well then, Mr Argent, I'll just pencil you in as game number 1. :D

Last edited:

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mini-Me said:
I would like to play a big scenario vs. a 2 man team of SGTHOLST & da Priest. :halo: <ducks and runs for cover>
You've just invented another 3-player game! :D

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...maybe if our group makes it down for the ASLOK '05, hmmm

NO, YOU WIL MAKE IT TO ASLOK, every ASL player most make the journey to mecca called Middleburg Heights, OH. If you don't may a thousand virgins tease you into thinking you have a chance with them and may game shame rack your soul........

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Oh,...well then. I suppose I must go to ASLOK '05,...if only to save my immortal soul,...and romp about with the young nubile wenches.

:argh: Stop the naughty thoughts!! :argh: Stop the naughty thoughts!!