Who is still "IN" the OPFOR II Tourney??

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am just finishing up with cbelva. I had some problems watching the playbacks (not enough system memory) which I am sure is contributing to my losing! :D

Alkivadis is out due R/L Issues.
Is any one else still in this thing?

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NORAD said:
I am just finishing up with cbelva. I had some problems watching the playbacks (not enough system memory) which I am sure is contributing to my losing! :D
Yeah, right! :devil:

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry Mike, I couldn't help it. Your problems didn't help your situation in the game. I look forward to meeting you again on the field of battle.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I case you didn't see the earlier annoucement, I am not in this tourney anymore.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Guys, I sent another request for help to the developer some weeks ago and still have no reply. the tournament is supposed to be finished by now and we're still on Round 1. There is not much else I can do and I have all but given up on getting any help.

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish that Col Lunsford would pay a little more attention to Da. I heard from Scott last week that he was involved in a couple of other project and I suspect that is where his attention is. :cry:

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
I guess its fair to say at this point that the DA tournament is dead. Its a great pity because it seems to me it is not due to lack of support from the players but from a complete lack of support from Col Lunsford.

DA is in my view a great game but in its latest format it remains unfinished. Perhaps we will have to wait a few more years before Col Lundford gets another bout of enthusiasum for DA and fixes the bugs.

Gary

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
The OPFOR II tournament has been officially cancelled. I will post the scenarios in the archives when I get a chance.

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A Damn Shame...

The 1st scenario Northern Watch was a good scenario. The tournament lost momentum due to the technical difficulties people were having and their lack of confidence in the games scoring. It never recovered from there as people lost interest. I think we all "wanted" to play this tournament...it's a damn shame it ended the way it did. :(

HPS Sims PzC/MC and SB games are fun & stable platforms, however their "modern simulations" need more attention in the stability and playability department...to say the least :rolleyes:

If players do not have confidence that a game is keeping score properly, or if the work a player must put into a game (just to make it work) out weighs the fun a player has, pretty much equals death for that game title. :hush: :hurt:

Last edited: