Who is Lindsey M. Murillo?

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
This guy is active on the ASL FB page. (Is he here too?)

Been around for a long time and knows many of the older ASL/SL players. Did he used to work for AH? Did he do any designs?

The reason I ask is because his name definitely rings a bell but I cannot remember how or why. My apologies to Lindsey for being so curious.
He is now part of the NC Bitter Enders and as noted, on North Carolina ASL Group FB page. My association with him goes back to either ASLOK I or ASLOK II or both where he and a buddy, Mike Duffy, participated. He has been honing his skills with Tom Kearney as of late, both of which have returned to ASL after a major hiatus.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
He is now part of the NC Bitter Enders and as noted, on North Carolina ASL Group FB page. My association with him goes back to either ASLOK I or ASLOK II or both where he and a buddy, Mike Duffy, participated. He has been honing his skills with Tom Kearney as of late, both of which have returned to ASL after a major hiatus.
Thank you Ray.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did you check his passport?!?!