Who is gonna win the Bowl?

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
During the regular season the Giants were 27th in defense. And the Giants were outscored during the regular season 394-400. And their running game was dead last (but recent SB champions have proven that you don't need a running game). I think the Pats aren't as explosive as they were in 07 but they are just as good without Moss taking plays off or just running fly patterns. Should be a real good game (at least I hope).
I agree, I know they were regular season hit and miss, which was really at the beginning when "The Green Dream Team" was gonna win the NFC East, but what they are now, the tear they are on now is based just like the Pack last year-their season really begins in the mid/late season. Some teams use the first 8 weeks of the regular season like an extended Pre-Season to make the playoffs.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I agree, I know they were regular season hit and miss, which was really at the beginning when "The Green Dream Team" was gonna win the NFC East, but what they are now, the tear they are on now is based just like the Pack last year-their season really begins in the mid/late season. Some teams use the first 8 weeks of the regular season like an extended Pre-Season to make the playoffs.
I agree. I don't understand why Vegas said NE was the favorite though. The Giants are the much better team right now and they have had to go on the road and beat much better competition than NE did. And I don't like all the blustering that has come out of NY this past week. They are starting to sound kinda like the Jets. :nada:

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree. I don't understand why Vegas said NE was the favorite though. The Giants are the much better team right now and they have had to go on the road and beat much better competition than NE did. And I don't like all the blustering that has come out of NY this past week. They are starting to sound kinda like the Jets. :nada:
Yeah, I don't like the overconfidence factor either, especially against Bellicheck. The line call by Vegas is wierd when you consider the majority pf the Pro's are picking the G-Men. Maybe Kraft bought the Vegas Mob off to set the line through Romeny when he was in town campaiging in the Nevada primary, they are both Boston elite.:devious:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yeah, I don't like the overconfidence factor either, especially against Bellicheck. The line call by Vegas is wierd when you consider the majority pf the Pro's are picking the G-Men. Maybe Kraft bought the Vegas Mob off to set the line through Romeny when he was in town campaiging in the Nevada primary, they are both Boston elite.:devious:
Yep. The Giants seem overconfident this time like Brady was last time.

More picks:

Rodney Harrison - NE
Tony Dungy - NYG
Hines Ward - NYG
Aaron Rodgers - NYG

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Love it when the anthem is straight up. Don't know the singer but she just stood there and belted it out. None of that ruining the last stanza. Nice kids choir.

Still got the Giants here.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Attention all Brits. My advice is watch the game on Sky then skip over to BBC1 for MIKE CARLSEN!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Going to be watching the NBC show tomorrow. Until then gentlemen, goodnight, enjoy the game and a Vinnie free day.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Srange that the BBC are carrying the NBC commentary with Al Michaels... possibly the best play by play man of all time. And then we cut back to a BBC studio while there are Ads in the US (No ads on the BBC). In past years there was a separate "World" broadcast by the NFL itself, with a commentary team from another network over the pictures from the network showing the game in the yoo ess.

And Giants winning. Was that a fumble??!!

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Someone should send Vinnie and email and tell him the Giants lost. -- jim