Who is Coming to the ASL OPEN? Who is the Favorite to Win?

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The thread title says it all.

I'm starting to print the name badges. It is always a pain in the posterior to print after the tournament starts.

Let me know if you haven't pre-registered but are going to attend. Then your badge will be ready when you arrive.

David

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Dave-

I''ll be there and pay at the door. Do you have a list of people going? That way I'll know who to say will win.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will be there, arriving Thursday afternoon, with Wes Vaughn in tow.

I will be rooting for Wes, but it's hard to bet against Bret H. Be interesting to see if he can repeat from the one spot, tough road to 6-0 as the top seed!

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The thread title says it all.
I'm starting to print the name badges. It is always a pain in the posterior to print after the tournament starts.
Let me know if you haven't pre-registered but are going to attend. Then your badge will be ready when you arrive.
David

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Neither of the Dennis boys will be coming this year David. Real life gets in the way again.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I hope to get there Thursday afternoon. I'm sorry to report none of the cheesehead crew will be able to make it (Curtis Brooks, Tom Yetter, Steve Rogers).

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bummer, the cheeseheads will be missed.
Well if being there in spirit is any form of consolation we will certainly be there, but there were just too many real world conflicts to deal with this time around. Really hope everyone has a great tournament and we'll miss seeing a lot of great people this year.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich and I are getting together today to play WO25 The Replacements. I like DASL but the playing area with the normal dasl maps is a bit much, so I copied and shrunk them down to a more manageable level. As for the Replacements, played this before and found it might be tough on the Russians if a good chunk of Italian armor survives too the end game.replace 003.jpgreplace 002.jpg

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am definitely favored to NOT win this year...:mad: