Who do you like best in the AFC West?

Who do you like best in the AFC West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As much as I love my Raiders, and have for 50 years, I can not in reality vote them the best. With Manning getting better and his team mates getting used to him, they are the best team in the AFC West. Sorry Psycho, you're wrong dude. As soon as the Raiders stop hiring nobody coaches, and has been QBs, they will get better. They need a competent QB(I like Carsen,but he's over) that won't give the ball away, and a hard ass coach that isn't intimidated by the diva egos, and will kick some ass until they stop being penalized so much. A diciplinarian. My view, my opinion.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
As much as I love my Raiders, and have for 50 years, I can not in reality vote them the best. With Manning getting better and his team mates getting used to him, they are the best team in the AFC West. Sorry Psycho, you're wrong dude. As soon as the Raiders stop hiring nobody coaches, and has been QBs, they will get better. They need a competent QB(I like Carsen,but he's over) that won't give the ball away, and a hard ass coach that isn't intimidated by the diva egos, and will kick some ass until they stop being penalized so much. A diciplinarian. My view, my opinion.
It says "Who do you like best..." and not "Who do you think will win..."

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Raiders aren consistent at being inconsistent.
Until every last vestige of the Raiders organization that Al built is
flushed from the system, the Raiders won't be a contender.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It says "Who do you like best..." and not "Who do you think will win..."
Well pardon me for inferring that it meant who you think will win. I call for a ref, with an explanation of the call. And NEG REP for you again!

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Raiders aren consistent at being inconsistent.
Until every last vestige of the Raiders organization that Al built is
flushed from the system, the Raiders won't be a contender.
I have to disagree slightly. In his time there was no better evaluator of talent. And while Hunt gets the lions share of the credit for building the AFL Al was right there all along, and it was Al that was key in making the merger happen. It was Al that was key in the intigration of the AFL/NFL But in his last years Al was terrible. He was inflexible and loyal to a fault to the old players. Jerry Jones look at your future. But I believe, and hope, that there are traits of Al that he instilled in the team that will never go away.

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, I meant "every last vestige of Al from the Raiders' system",
not from the greater NFL system.
And yes, Al Davis is Jerry Jones' future unless he gets cured of his
"cranial rectitis".
The Cowboys look pretty damn weak.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, I understood your post to mean that. I just think that there were things that were part of Raiders teams that Al instilled that were good qualities. Qualities that I think the world in general, and the NFL more specifically from the top down, lacks these days.
I do not like the Cowboys at all so their struggles are quite comical to me.
I always prefered the term Cranial/Anal inversion., but yup, I agree.