White ROF Background on M4s

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
OK guys, elementary question here, but what the hell does the white ROF background to the ROF on M4s mean? And where do I find it in the RB? I've seen it before but I certainly can't find it again! Old age or just plain stupid, you choose :roll:

Cheers

Ian

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
We thought it was multiple hits but couldn't find the rule reference anywhere in the RB. Chapter H? Makes a tiny bit of sense but C3.8 seemed like the logical place.........

Cheers anyway chaps!

Ian

Klaus Fischer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Here you go, US Multi-Applicable Vehicle Note R
R.
This AFV had a very fast and accurate turret traverse, and also a better-than-normal ROF for a MA of its caliber.

Therefore, this AFV is allowed the possibility of Multiple Hits (C3.8) even though its MA is > 40mm. Moreover, in a Gun

Duel (C2.2401) its total Firer-based TH DRM are halved (FRD) prior to adding any Acquisition DRM. (The final total of

all DRM nay not be < zero, and applies for Gun Duel calculations only.) These abilities are signified on the counter by

the ROF # being printed on a white background
Ciao

Klaus

pf127167

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MrP said:
We thought it was multiple hits but couldn't find the rule reference anywhere in the RB. Chapter H? Makes a tiny bit of sense but C3.8 seemed like the logical place.........

Cheers anyway chaps!

Ian
Also, when in doubt check both the Index and the inside cover of the RB. In this odd instance, the white ROF does not show on the inside cover but it *does* appear in the index and explains what it means there plus it referrences you to Vehicle notes

Jeff