Which would you prefer MMP focus on--core, HASLs, or post-Korea?

Which would you prefer MMP focus on--core, HASLs, or post-Korea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Though I have them all, keeping the WW2 cores in print or without too many years unavailable, I feel should be MMP's priority, nothing to do with what I might like.

Once that is done what I would like to see are (1) cores surrounding WW2, like FW, so SCW, 1st Indo-China, India-Pakistan, '48, '56 maybe even '67 AIW, etc, (2) AP's and WOs for maps and only then (3) HASL on less covered subjects with a moderate preference for smaller ones.

If you have the rules and toys you can make up your own sh ... stuff from histories. I call ASL a WW2 toybox and that is it's greatest strength.

Last edited:

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My take is MMP should follow their passion and work on things they are interested in. We will get better product that way.

That said, there has to be some emphasis on getting the core modules in print and available for people who need them.

All that said, I am a HASL whore. Give me historical maps to play on!

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Put the finshing touches on the new Croix de Guerre updated module would be nice

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Personally, HASLs all the way, as I have all the core stuff, but there are many, many new players who don't, so:
Core modules are the only real first priority choice.
After that it's gravy.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking forward to more Korea scenarios, but . . .

Is there a way to weight polls? I.e., I'd like people to be able to deploy a total of up to three points between the three options (as in, 3-0-0, or 2-1-0, or 1-1-1, etc.).
Damn... This hoary olde chestnut? Just play if you can, hoard compulsively if you can't.
Speaking of hoary old chestnuts...................you going to the Nor'easter, mystery guest?

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1. Half an AP and half a Journal dedicated to Korean War to move things along.

2. MMP will always publish core modules as they’re needed. But would like to see French, Italians, Desert next.

3. HASLs

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A desert re-write would also be great..................revamp the counters so us older fellas don't go blind reading them :p

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
A desert re-write would also be great..................revamp the counters so us older fellas don't go blind reading them :p
An official treatment of Ruweisat Ridge and for Sidi Rezegh. -- jim

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
a DTO revision from MMP would be printing a core module. French or Italian OOB from MMP would be printing a core module.