Which Soldier on which counter best represents you?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Any of the named counters I have even the Russian ones with my name in Cyrillic.

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Any of the names counters I have even the Russian ones with my name in Cyrillic’s
I believe only one real counter bears the name of "von Marwitz". It is part of the Rees HASL, because I could offer some assistance by providing some photographs and details of the town, which I have visited in person.

My (virtual) forum avatar - the 6+1 "Oberst von Marwitz", has however, been demoted to a mere Leutnant in the Rees HASL and also been stripped of his Iron Cross. On the other hand, Leutnant von Marwitz seems to be deemed somewhat competent being assigned a 9-1 modifier.

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I believe only one real counter bears the name of "von Marwitz". It is part of the Rees HASL, because I could offer some assistance by providing some photographs and details of the town, which I have visited in person.

My (virtual) forum avatar - the 6+1 "Oberst von Marwitz", has however, been demoted to a mere Leutnant in the Rees HASL and also been stripped of his Iron Cross. On the other hand, Leutnant von Marwitz seems to be deemed somewhat competent being assigned a 9-1 modifier.

von Marwitz
I lived in Weeze for two years Rees was down the road Goch and Kleve up the road and the Goch Kalkar road was travelled a lot .

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I lived in Weeze for two years Rees was down the road Goch and Kleve up the road and the Goch Kalkar road was travelled a lot .
I see, pretty much near my turf. Is this why you are flying the German flag here at GS-forum?

Cheers,
von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I see, pretty much near my turf. Is this why you are flying the German flag here at GS-forum?

Cheers,
von Marwitz
yes as my flag is not allowed as it is not a country according to the owner at the time he reckoned the four countries that make up the U.K. are like American states , so so uneducated and we the Scots , Welsh , Irish and English are proud of our own flags then there is the Union Flag that is for the nation , but all four COUNTRIES that make up the uK prefer our individual flags. Hence I prefer to have the German one since I lived there for a total of 8 years .

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
yes as my flag is not allowed as it is not a country according to the owner at the time he reckoned the four countries that make up the U.K. are like American states , so so uneducated and we the Scots , Welsh , Irish and English are proud of our own flags then there is the Union Flag that is for the nation , but all four COUNTRIES that make up the uK prefer our individual flags. Hence I prefer to have the German one since I lived there for a total of 8 years .
This one's for you, Olli:

von Marwitz

P.S.
I hope that I got it right that you're a Scotsman.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
This one's for you, Olli:

View attachment 27001

von Marwitz

P.S.
I hope that I got it right that you're a Scotsman.
You sure did the Saltire is not allowed on this forum even although it IS the Flag of my COUNTRY and somebody from another country is not savvy enough to believe understand