• Total voters

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I'm curious to know if most ASLers out there own the whole collection or only part of it. if you don't own it all, do you intend on purchasing the whole set eventually?

freightshaker

Reaction score
Everything but the last 3 and the vs2 rulebook. Haven't played in years and all the counters and boards are still packed up. Can't get rid of them 'cause who knows when I'll take it up again.

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I own everything official except boards 48-52. TPP I have ToT#3, HG, OtO, and BtB.

I have all but one of the Generals with ASL material. There is a great second hand book store in Florida (thats all I am gonna say about location) that I have found these gems in and they sell them at 1/2 cover price :p

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have all on the list but the last two. I own Pegasus Bridge, and RB for Historical modules. BRV, KOTH for TPP historical modules, and a few TPP packs.

I will make sure I have all of what we call "core" modules except for one (see below), but as for the Historical stuff, I am buying only the actions that intrigue me.

I am also having doubts about buying a Finn module even though it is considered a "core" module. I don't play Finn scenarios much, if at all. We'll see..... :(

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
da priest said:
Okay, fess-up, who screw-up their vote? Who would have everything from Yanks to Para, including WoA, and didn't get BV?:devil:
That would be me.

Mostly play VASL and my area club has people with all the cardboard so I'm gonna wait for the reprint, most likely.

Pfc TAZ

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Country
llUnited States
I've got all the Core Modules and ASLRBv1 and 2. Picked up ASLRBv2 on a whim, glad about that now.

I have picked up RB, OV, BRT, PB, KGP1, SASL, AP1, AP2 and SOF. I would have all but one of the ASL Journals except for a minor pet "accident" (so he claimed).:D As it is, I only have the last four in working order.

I also have picked up plenty of TPP - Baroque d. Frature, KE, and a ton of CH stuff.

I am at the point where I'm seriously considering re-purchasing all the core stuff. My kit is starting to look old, and I don't need the reminder.:cheeky:

Last edited:

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The one thing I have learned is never pass on official items, when they come out buy them buy them buy them. I passed on AP1 and had to take unmounted boards to make the mounted ones. (kinda hard to have 45 mounted boards and two unmounted), then I waited to get boards 48-52 until they were released in AoO. Now I HAVE to wait until both AoO and HP get released to have all the boards

cujo8-1

The Earl of Burgundy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am only waiting on the 2nd edition rulebook, Armies of Oblivion and Haake Paala (?)

I have no intention of buying all of the historical modules. I own Pegasus Bridge, A Bridge Too Far, Red Barricades and Kamphgruppe Pieper 1. I'll probably buy the upcoming Stalingrad modules, but not much else.

I'll play what I own.

cujo8-1

The Earl of Burgundy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh, I also own all the annuals and most of the Journals, minus Journal #2.

pryoung

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there anyway to change how the percentages are calculated? For this poll, each should indicate what percentage of respondents have that module, rather than the percentage that module represents of the total number of modules. Cool to look at, though.

Pete

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
pryoung said:
Is there anyway to change how the percentages are calculated? For this poll, each should indicate what percentage of respondents have that module, rather than the percentage that module represents of the total number of modules. Cool to look at, though.

Pete
No, the forum software doesn't do that. You can still get a pretty good idea from looking at it though.

So far it seems that WoA and DB are the least "wanted" items on the list? FKaC is too new to really apply that standard to.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I clicked off all but ASLRB2 and DB (well I don't have the Starter but does it even belong on the list?).

Only thing in the way of getting DB (and eventually AoO) is an annoying insistence on paying the bills :)

Don, this was an alright poll, how about setting one up for the non core products as well now.