where can i get it?

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
i'm interested in playing this game but unfortunately i just don't know where to get it, some month ago i remmembered that i played to it but unfortunately it was only post ww2 scenarii
do i need to install a patch or something else? if yes can you give me a link where i can get this?
thanks

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SPWAW and SPWAWH2Hfr

You can get the full SPWAW version 7.1 download from the Matrix Games Website. Then follow the link on the top of the page that says "Downloads". SPWAW version 7.1 is the box in the bottom right corner (the one that has 2 crossed bullets). Click on that box and you'll be taken to a page with the actual links for downloading. I believe there are 3 at present. Be advised it is well over 400MB in size!

The other option is to purchase the new and soon to be released Mega Campaign-SE which comes with a full version of SPWAW on it. Check out the Matrix Forums to learn more about this great game.

NOTE: There is also a special MOD called Panzer Leo's Head to Head Final Release (SPWAWH2Hfr) and it is hosted on the Blitz Website here Panzer Leo's H2H Mod for SPWaW!. This one is a more modest 60MB download.

These are actually 2 sperate gmes but you can have both versions running on your PC, just install SPWAW 7.1 in 2 locations and then install the H2H Mod over one of your 7.1 copies.

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
thanks for your prompt reply :)
i have adsl connection and it seems to take me only 30 min to download all the game, it is less than i expected
i'm going to have a look at the game by playing against the computer for some days and then i hope i will be ready for some pbem action :D

:surprise: it takes me the same time to dl the mad than the game
same time to dl 60mb as 420 mb

when i said: i'm going to have a look at the game by playing against the computer for some days and then i hope i will be ready for some pbem action :D i didn't know there was a 200 pages manual to read :confused:
steel panther seems to be as complicated as century of warfare

Last edited:

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
viridomaros said:
i didn't know there was a 200 pages manual to read :confused:
steel panther seems to be as complicated as century of warfare
If you ever have a question about the game just ask here on this forum especially regarding Panzer Leo's Head-To-Head Mod. Panzer Leo is currently taking part in the Red Snow Campaign as a German Recon Company Commander and I am sure he'll give you some insight into that version.

Last edited: