Where are our cool little badges?

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
I meant for those "affiliations" or "camps" we used to belong to ... like 82nd airborne, 101, 7th Cavalry, AfrikaKorps, 27 Guards, etc .... those were fun.... is it possible to bring them back in the future, Don?:hog:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
That was sort of a unique feature of the old UltraBoard 2000 software. The only way I can do that with this forum is to do away with the user image avatars.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Originally posted by Maddog
That was sort of a unique feature of the old UltraBoard 2000 software. The only way I can do that with this forum is to do away with the user image avatars.
oh... that sounds kinda complicated .... maybe we should just give up then :)

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
you can get your photo

by click "user cp" button up there ^

just then choose modify profile, follow the instructions there, you will be able to install the avatar again (but probably you need to download/upload a bit)

Well, I think the troops are gone, only soldiers left now :p

Headshot

Reaction score
yeah forget the badges, my avavtar is way too sweet, and maddog spend days getting it for me (whoo-hoo AOL compatibillity)

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
actually

Originally posted by Headshot
yeah forget the badges, my avavtar is way too sweet, and maddog spend days getting it for me (whoo-hoo AOL compatibillity)
I think this one is better for you, babe :)

(..trying to hide, ... do not use your "shot" at me.. I am too old for that ... :hurt: )

Headshot

Reaction score
u are a sick clown, my avatar is awesome... and im way over puberty.... im 14, not a baby (this one hurts real, real deep) youre just another quirky canadian out to bring me down.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Originally posted by Headshot
u are a sick clown, my avatar is awesome... and im way over puberty.... im 14, not a baby (this one hurts real, real deep) youre just another quirky canadian out to bring me down.
lol
:devil:

Twoblade

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
14 is not 'way over puberty' for a guy. Unless I assumed wrongly and you are not a guy...

Headshot

Reaction score
hmmm but would 14 be over puberty for a female? Twoblade needs to watch somemore Discovery channel and someless toon disney.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
I just looked it up in Merriam Webster dictionary, here is what I find:
Main Entry: pu¡¤ber¡¤ty
Pronunciation: 'py¨¹-b&r-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English puberte, from Latin pubertas, from puber pubescent
Date: 14th century
1 : the condition of being or the period of becoming first capable of reproducing sexually marked by maturing of the genital organs, development of secondary sex characteristics, and in the human and in higher primates by the first occurrence of menstruation in the female
2 : the age at which puberty occurs often construed legally as 14 in boys and 12 in girls

lol

Twoblade

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd rather watch the Disney channel and do "Discovery channel". :D Only people who are still in puberty need to watch the Discovery channel. :p

LOL