What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kawaiku: WTH?!? The Immortal Emperor helping the orcs?!?
Naw... the Orks just looted his corpse that's all. Nothing to see there carry-on. Though I have another one that breaks 40K fluff code :laugh: (which I posted below)

Nah, Scott, just a way to keep focused on a scenario I'm updating for TOAW III, LOL!

WW1 is like that, eh? Here's a pic of the last desktop....

:clown::nuts::clown:
Very cool.

If you don't get the joke... basically the metal looking guys always "phase out" if "killed" so there's never a "corpse" of theirs left behind and seeing Orks looting them just makes it even funnier :laugh:.. hence why the Marine is saying that this is double heretical :p

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Becauuuuuuse, if it was a cool picture (which it is) and it fits my desktop right, then that would be badass... But you know what, there is this EVE wallpaper that you had posted awhile back and that has been my wallpaper since you posted it.

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Only one way to find out, Joey! Most screenies fit on mine, eh?

:clown::nuts::clown:

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Did you install it with 'stretch'? That's the way I end up having to go....admited ly this is a LONG screen!

:clown:

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's what I do. As long as the dimensions are close to my monitor, a bit of a stretch doesn't hurt the quality. That picture actually looks quite good at 1440x900.

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's what I do. As long as the dimensions are close to my monitor, a bit of a stretch doesn't hurt the quality. That picture actually looks quite good at 1440x900.
That's what I do too but it has to bee a badass picture for me to use it.

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I found this on a website I frequent called Military Photos.net or MP.net for short. It has a sub-forum dedicated to pictures and videos of all of the many militaries throughout the world with many threads focusing on specific countries. That picture was found in a thread about the USMC. (It's in there somewhere. You can go back several pages and find it. Right now my internet is slow and I don't have the patience to wait! ><)

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Well, here's a lad that doesn't mind being viewed while he works! Stunning!

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Christmas theme:

View attachment 32164

I would love to know who painted this because it is a great piece of art. It's one of those paintings that reveals more and more the closer you look. Take a close look and see what I mean.