What's the story...since many of have drifted off?

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It looks like there are only 4 WW II CM2 games. Has it been about 15 years now since the last CM 1 game? What the heck happened...or perhaps more accurately didn't happen?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Battlegrump has been actively banning and penalty-boxing many people with opinions that don't match theirs...and SG has a big deal food-bank thingy taking up his time. While my guitar gently squeefs. And there is the other random sheet. I think Elvis signed a deal with a Devil. Nice pay-cheek and his rotten Eagles won? Need I say more?

MikeS89

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Battlegrump has been actively banning and penalty-boxing many people with opinions that don't match theirs...
Actually he gave someone a forced holiday for posting because of bigoted comments they made of a political nature - which is against the terms of service.

Need I say more?
It would be nice if you stopped your trolling ways, please.

MikeS89

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
More seemingly intentionally misleading information. Steve answers questions on his own forums plenty. Just because he does not answer the way you want or the amount you want is *your* problem not his. And I am not Mr Dorosh as you imply. Yeah my name is Mike but not that Mike. I just came here looking for another place to talk about Combat Mission and was disappointed to see how bad this forum was - and it is clear why that is.

KG_Werfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It looks like there are only 4 WW II CM2 games. Has it been about 15 years now since the last CM 1 game? What the heck happened...or perhaps more accurately didn't happen?
Few dozen of us still playing CM1 at theblitz site Bill if ur interested. Ladder, or for fun.