What's the status of these games currently?

Revthought

Reaction score
I have not played either Distant Guns! or Jutland in a long while, years frankly, and I am wondering if there has been any improvement to the titles at all?

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
See this thread...

http://www.stormpowered.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6172&sid=4b8e194c0700922a1be14e46c66895e0&start=40

And it seems to be dying a slow death. There were maybe 6 or 7 hardcore players as of a year ago, but now this bug has been around forever and not even acknowledged by SES. Someone from SES posts on their site once every few months to declare that some new big announcement is around the corner. That has been going on for a year or so.

I always liked the games, but I saw this coming.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What kind of broken, as in more broken than before, is it?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The thing is. If they show they don't care about the paying customers, by choice of DRM (betraying that they really care more about the pirates than the paying customers) then that same behavior will surface later. A naval warfare game with shells disappearing? Yepp, that's what you get for your early patience on the DRM. It's really bad for the customer but we already know what status the customers have with them after they fork over the non-refundable money.