What's in the Pipeline at LCP

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
With regards to Tactical Missions (TM) things are moving headlong and I thought I would let you in on what is coming down the pipe from LCP. While there is not a timeline or a deadline for when these project are to come out, as it is all dependant on playtesting, I'm hoping one per year is not too much expect - but don't hold me to that.

1. Crossing the Moro, Italy Dec-43, German vs. Canadian
2. Drive for St. Lo, Normandy Jul-44, US vs. German
3. Bloody Victory, Juno Beach, Jun-44, Canadian vs. German
4. Hell's Highway, Holland, Sep-44, German vs. Allies

To reiterate, the emphasis of these TMs are short (a few hours between scenarios) small unit action played over the entire map; in addition, 4 or so scenarios accompanying the TM, to give the players a taste of the map and units before playing the TM.

View attachment 43523View attachment 43526View attachment 43525View attachment 43524

More information on their status will be coming as these projects move down the pipe

Cheers

George

Last edited:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi George-

What ya need also and something I noticed with your CG's is a big scenario for the entire map. That would be a nice addition to future CG products I think.

Scott

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I thought the Moro was a river. If I am right, shouldn't there be a river somewhere on the Crossing The Moro map?

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The entire action and subsequent Battle Honour was called "Crossing the Moro"; the 1st part was the actual crossing on the night of 5-6 Dec, the 2nd part the silent approach and the assault on the town of Villa Rogatti, and the 3rd part, the defence of the town.

Lobster

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi George-

What ya need also and something I noticed with your CG's is a big scenario for the entire map. That would be a nice addition to future CG products I think.

Scott
One big scenario per map would be great - i also miss that

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
They all look great, but the Hell´s Highway one is a BLAST !

Bring them on...

synicbast

ASLOK Junkie
Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llNew Zealand
Juno and Hell's Highway would be my personal priorities to be released. Crossing the Moro would be next followed by St lo. The Hell's Highway map is spectacular.

Binko

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for posting those. The maps look great.

I just recently became a Lone Canuck convert. My cross-town playing buddy bought Bloody Buron and I liked the look of it so much that just yesterday I ordered Purple Heart Draw and Ozerekya Breakout.

I feel that the LC style of TM with a few hours between scenarios is much more suitable to the squad based scale of ASL than the typical huge CGs that stretch over multiple days or weeks.

I understand why people ask for a huge scenario that covers the whole map. But given the fact that the map and 4 scenario TM are obviously designed to work together so that it takes the 4 scenarios in order to utilize the whole map I'm not sure what would be gained by a huge scenario since it would basically just have to be the four TM scenarios added together.

These are the perfect ASL products for me at this stage. A great custom map, a managable campaign and four small scenarios to practice using the map and special rules, all for $25.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Yeah for $25 a pop, that is what like one hour of work...lol