What's Going on at LCP?

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Editing, editing, and yep you guessed it, editing.

Projects under development at Lone Canuck Publishing.
  • Grossdeutschland Pack 3 High Tide at Kursk Scenario Pack;
  • Hell's Highway Tactical Mission Pack;
  • Sacrifice & Courage Tactical Mission Pack; and
  • Hell at Dom Bütgenbach Tactical Mission Pack.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered from the LCP website and I had to make four separate purchases to buy the four items I do not have.

I was hoping to do all this on one purchase to save on shipping, but there is no "Cart" to place my items in before purchasing.

I always like how LCP presents the best Commonwealth scenarios in ASL. I will always continue to support them.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just ordered from the LCP website and I had to make four separate purchases to buy the four items I do not have.

I was hoping to do all this on one purchase to save on shipping, but there is no "Cart" to place my items in before purchasing.

I always like how LCP presents the best Commonwealth scenarios in ASL. I will always continue to support them.
Hey Kevin, that is strange???? I just checked, the cart function works... I noticed you have to go back to the original page and order the next item, which will show up in the cart.

I will off course bundling them and ship them together, refunding the difference.

Cheers

George

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I clicked add to cart button, took me directly to Paypal for that item only.

I know I've ordered before and had a cart to finalize my orders, but I didn't know why the cart function did not work.

I will always order from LCP. I enjoy your products.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
When I clicked add to cart button, took me directly to Paypal for that item only.

I know I've ordered before and had a cart to finalize my orders, but I didn't know why the cart function did not work.

I will always order from LCP. I enjoy your products.
Order was shipped and the different was refunded.