What would you like to see on Warfare HQ?

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
Nope, I'm not seeing it - maybe a bug in your browser?

Priest

Reaction score
I don't know, it's like the right hand side of the posts are cut off, but, only those posts when someone is using the quote feature. Well I guess that I'm going to have to learn to live with it.

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If the Uncommon Valor folks are willing to write some articles about how a newbie can get into the game and have some fun with it, there would undoubtedly be more interest. I am interested in this game to the degree that I still have it on my hard drive. But, as I have mentioned in at least one prior post, I don't have the endless hours and days needed to figure it out without some pointers.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

I just want to let you know that we are working on some of your suggestions and requests. At this time I'm not going to give you specifics of exactly what we are working on, but I can say you're going to like it. We are making some changes to the ladder system, however, I should point out that it may be a little while before you see it. We've been working on this project for some time and I don't want to say too much about it until we're closer to releasing it.

We're also brainstorming some other ideas to make Warfare HQ better than it currently is. This is yielding some fairly neat ideas, so stay tuned.

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Essay Section?

How about an essay section, for members by members?

I'm sure theres plenty of people oput there with old uni stuff laying around they could post and I for one would be interested in posting some uni and 'personal' research findings on here, it would give me an excuse to right it down and study it, when im inbetween semesters. I dont propose a ranting session where you can crap on about anything. Maybe we could have standard entries (non-competative) and competative ones where every so often a general topic is chosen and anyone who cares to submits an essay on it. Then viewers could rate the essay like the poll setup and at the end of a quarter we award a winner (maybe with some stupid avatar for the essay winner). of course there would have to be some sort of guidlines and referencing done, nothing over the top like at uni just something to let others now how to check sources or follow on research.

How does that sound?

Ps to keep it even and fair in the competative section maybe those with history/politics/arts backgrounds could be handicapped, letting you grunts out there have a fair chance :D

Priest

Reaction score
Priest said:
I don't know, it's like the right hand side of the posts are cut off, but, only those posts when someone is using the quote feature. Well I guess that I'm going to have to learn to live with it.
I just thought that I would tell you Don that since your last update, the above mentioned problem has been solved.