Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
On top of everything else that Bret and Bill did, they personalized the name tags of pre-registered players with a bit of humour or factual trivia. I think this was a really awesome thing to do; it was a great conversation starter as well.

My name tag said "Canadian ASL Open TD".
Sam Belcher's said "Friend to newbies".
Stephen Frum's said "The Frumkin".

What did yours say?

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
"ASL Jam Session"

though there were only PJ, Fish (on the Harmonica) and I. PJ got there late Friday, so we did not even start playing until 2:30 AM, so we only played for about a half hour (in the Smoking wreck room). Saturday, we jammed again, after PJ got done with a game, but did not start until about 2:00 AM, so it was another short session. Still loads of fun.

Peace

Roger

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Suicide Creek Designer"

Given all the things that you COULD have said about me, I am deeply appreciative of your restraint. :)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I like my first name tag (2006) "Funnier Than Glennbo." :coolban:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Mine Said scenario Designer extrordinier.

what was nice to see two of my scenarios at ASLOK, one of my designs in HG 2 and the other in the AK pack. Thinking about doing a scenario pack for the next ASLOK, but its just so much work doing the research and then begging people to playtest them, I hate being a nuisence like that.

Scott

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On top of everything else that Bret and Bill did, they personalized the name tags of pre-registered players with a bit of humour or factual trivia. I think this was a really awesome thing to do; it was a great conversation starter as well.

My name tag said "Canadian ASL Open TD".
Sam Belcher's said "Friend to newbies".
Stephen Frum's said "The Frumkin".

What did yours say?
Mine didn't say anything. You had to read it.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had the only "Bounding Fire Productions" tag. Maybe there will be more of us there next year. I need to enlist a pack mule for the boxes, or the "bag of cash" as Chas Argent called it.

Sam

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Loved the heretic rules Steve. I try to play with a ROF dice every time now if my opponents allows. We had two insta-berserks, I had to FPF in my own prep fire phase! I also put some foxholes in the street (and actually used them) cause i could get out easier. Count me in the Gor-Gor heretical rules mini tourn. from now on.

Bob

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Mine said "YouAreAllABunchOfA-HolesSinceYouGotToGoAndIHadToStayInSyracuseAndWorkMyA__OffLikeIDoEveryOctoberBecauseLifeSucks"

On the plus side I did get to see Roger Waters perform "The Wall" in Buffalo last Friday. Amazing show, can not recommend it highly enough!