what was on your ASLOK XXV name tag?

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did any of the Aussies have "Kanga and Roo"? Brett can change mine for next year to "Door Mat" after my less than stellar performance. At least I was a good host.
My record was 1-8. My name tag will be Easy Meat. We should play.

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did any of the Aussies have "Kanga and Roo"? Brett can change mine for next year to "Door Mat" after my less than stellar performance. At least I was a good host.
the von Stauffenberg thing didn't work out? :crosseye:
were you distracted by the wine & women? :p

Steven Linton

Maniac with keyboard
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Fort would probably say mine should have had a picture of a duck on it. :shy:

Personally, I think it should have said "player with least regard to his OB".

I managed to leave off a HMG and MMG in my first scenario against Mark Pitcavage, then went even further by forgetting my 100mm OBA in Assaulting Tes (offboard observer no less).

Aaron "I can do better than that" Cleavin was last seen taking on the Russians in The Last Bid armed with only 2 426s and a wet noodle.

Last edited:

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I think that would fit, especially after saved your Su-76s after moving into my Panther's LOS with such skill and professionalism, only to reverse the Lee up the hill and stop in the Panther's LOS. The look on your face when you discovered your mistake in the AdvPh was priceless. I had not laughed that hard in a long time.

Steven Linton

Maniac with keyboard
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Yes, I think that would fit, especially after saved your Su-76s after moving into my Panther's LOS with such skill and professionalism, only to reverse the Lee up the hill and stop in the Panther's LOS. The look on your face when you discovered your mistake in the AdvPh was priceless. I had not laughed that hard in a long time.
Actually, come to think of it, I should get full credit for that kill: not only did I park the tank in harms way, but I was also responsible for the damn Panther being in a position to hit in in the first place. Never thought there would be a down side to immobilising a Panther with a light mortar.

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Never thought there would be a down side to immobilising a Panther with a light mortar."

This game is a sneaky SOB in that regard.... :)

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I once played Dave Lamb in a scenario in which I forgot to place a 75L or 76L AT gun. Ironically, though, I put the crew on board, giving him a Panzershreck. Luckily, despite my stupidity, I still won.

Fort would probably say mine should have had a picture of a duck on it. :shy:

I managed to leave off a HMG and MMG in my first scenario against Mark Pitcavage, then went even further by forgetting my 100mm OBA in Assaulting Tes (offboard observer no less).

Aaron "I can do better than that" Cleavin was last seen taking on the Russians in The Last Bid armed with only 2 426s and a wet noodle.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Did anyone get "Loser" on his tag?