What size sheet protector is needed for LFT designed scenarios?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, thanks guys, but I checked my other LFT stuff and found what I needed--
http://www.c-lineproducts.com/qz4742-a4-size-standard-weight-sheet-protector-08037-cli08037-cli-08037.html
These are A4, but a little larger and what I seek.
So, maybe others will not need to bring out the scissors.
Probably better to order these with amazon:
C-Line 08037 Standard Weight Poly Sheet Protector, Clear, 2-Inch
Tried to order those sheets using the attached link--don't do it! Site is NOT secure. Amazon came through without mishap.
And, I do not like cutting anything other than overlays!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here are pics of what the too large legal sheet protectors and the too small regular A4 sheet protectors look with LFT scenarios and then here is one showing what the C-Line 08037 looks. So, my problem has been solved. I hope this may help some of you who shun the scissors!

Attachments

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
When paper hangs out of page protectors in my experience it tends to get raggedy. Personally I scan the originals, crop and print copies on letter-size paper. That way I have backup too. Only rarely do I have problems with the text being outside the printable area on my printer, and then I just shrink the image a bit.

JR
We should post a link to an OCD Help Line as a public service.....

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
We should post a link to an OCD Help Line as a public service.....
I have scripts that help with some of the process. It usually isn't too lengthy. My scans tend to have a slight gray cast to them, so I spend a minute or two filling in the empty areas with white. Among the nice things about using copies of the scenario cards instead of originals is that I can write all over them—things like CVP and snippets from vehicle notes and even special ammunition and what not—and not care. Of course I could write on the originals instead, but it's nice to maintain them in their original state. I also think of the day when someone knocks over a soda on one of my notebooks.

JR

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Brian I’ll send a box of the page protectors for you when I get home . American standard A4 is different to most of the world , your A4 are squat and wide , the rest of the world are tall and slim, is the easiest way to describe it. For over 35 years I’ve had to trim the sides of all the american scenario cards to fit U.K. pockets!

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
American "A4" is "8.5 x 11" inch (Letter). A4 is that metric crap. ;)

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian I’ll send a box of the page protectors for you when I get home . American standard A4 is different to most of the world , your A4 are squat and wide , the rest of the world are tall and slim, is the easiest way to describe it. For over 35 years I’ve had to trim the sides of all the american scenario cards to fit U.K. pockets!
I was able to get A4 page protectors with no problem from Amazon here in the US. I use them for the stuff from companies like LFT and they work great for that. I use regular letter size for the US stuff like MMP and Bounding Fire. I would also imagine that letter size is available in the UK from Amazon just like A4 is here. American standard letter size is 8.5 inches x 11 inches and A4 (just about everyone else) is 210mm × 297mm or 8.27 inches × 11.69 inches.