What Scenario Have You Played The Most?

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How many times, and do you have a winning record?

Cue JR with the Wintergewitter flashbacks.

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Kempf at Melikhovo I reckon. I've won more than I've lost but I couldn't give exact numbers. Maybe played it 7-9 times.

It's a really nice filler if you finish a big scenario early and have a couple of hours to kill. A couple of toys on either side even though OBs are small. Dicey of course.

Having said that, been years since I played it. Very rare to play scenarios more than once anymore except maybe twice for tournaments (one practice, one for real).

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rocket's Red Glare. Easy, no contest. At least 14 playing's that I know of. 13-1, mostly as the German, but Ralph MacDonald got me as the Americans. The late Gary Trezza used to tease me about being a professional Rockets Red Glare player :). I truly do miss Gary.

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have 6 playings of L'Hérrison, yet all I ever remember about that scenario is German-French city fight with some 150mm AFVs rolling around. I'm 4-2 with 3 playings each side, and split evenly amongst wins and losses when defending and attacking.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Bread Factory #2. Probably close to 50-50 on outcomes.
I go with the same scenario, have to have played it close to 20 times all together with extremely mixed results, blowouts for both sides and tight games coming down to the last CC roll. The German might have a small advantage, I think they won just over half of those playings. The scenario is just so close and the Russian is often praying he can hold on until the reinforcements arrive. I'd play this again, either side, vs anyone. Roll low and have FUN!

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I tend not to play a scenario more that a couple of times. I am not a big "tourney" guy so not really a lot of repeats there, and usually want to play something new (or large).

I know I have played White Tigers 4 times. 2-2.

I played Merzenhausen Zoo three times (in a row with Burnie as a study of it) and ever so sadly went 0-3.

Played Puma Prowls three times (again in a row as a study, all in one game night) and went 2-1.

I played Maggot Hill 3 times and went 1-1-1 (the tie being due to a rare instance of FOBA (Feline OBA).

One of the things I regret in my ASL career is not keeping track of each playing I have had. Way too late to worry about that now.

Peace

Roger

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Guards Counterattack
Guryev's Headquarters
Strayer's Strays

Probably Strayer's was played the most. We played it over ten times in one session. Wham! Bam! Thank you jick.

waltu

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fighting Withdrawal - 5 times, won 3, lost 2.
For some reason that one comes back to haunt me time and again, and not thorough my choosing.

Sven

'Fin(n) Fan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A69 Action at Balberkamp
We must've played this one well over a dozen times (probably closer to 20) back in the day when we had an active 4-5 player local SL/ASL group. It was ideal for multi-player action....
Lots of great memories associated with this scenario. 😜

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Strangers In A Strange Land from CdG, probably close to 10 times. About as close to 'perfect' as you can get in a small scenario, IMO. Well balanced, little bits of chrome, and fun. Quite a few different possible defenses and attack strategies for such a small scenario. Always comes down to the wire. I can't recall any other scenario I've played more than three times.