What new games are you currently playing?

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Anything new on your list? Lately, I've been playing Cities Skylines but will probably be firing up the new Total War: Warhammer very soon.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dunno. New wargames are all boardgame-style, simple, hexes, igoyugo. New other PC games have those crap console style UIs. Can't get excited about.

The last then-current game I played was the recent Wolfenstein.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jumped into Stellaris shortly after it came out and am enjoying it so far. All the little research projects and anomalies you can study give the game quite a lot of flavour for a strategy title. I'm still on my first game to can't draw any firm conclusions.

TW: Warhammer looks like it could be fun as well. I haven't played a TW game since one of the early medieval ones, but I might wait for a few more races to appear as DLC first.

Marty Ward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently bought Twilight Struggle. It is a port of a board game that has been out for a while. It's a card game based on the cold war and you try to spread influence to countries around the world to dominate it. It is really fun. The AI will kick your ass if you give it an opening. It was only $14 on Steam so it is fairly cheap.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
[VIDEO=youtube;qV3PhvCf_Jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg[/VIDEO]

Got to play this, sounds like me on a bad day.

zalan.reilly

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAlgeria
Anything new on your list? Lately, Nox Vidmate VLC I've been playing Cities Skylines but will probably be firing up the new Total War: Warhammer very soon.
It is really fun. The AI will kick your ass if you give it an opening. It was only $14 on Steam so it is fairly cheap.

Last edited:

johnnyy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Clash of Clans, LOL and CS:GO, these 3 are my favorites right now. But I use VeePN VPN to protect my privacy while playing and get access to the blocked content.So convy, besides there are many online snoopers.

Last edited:

crocoyes8

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I have always had a long lasting love for virtually anything strategical. It can be the good ol’ RTS’ like Age of Empires and Starcraft(What if I told you I still have the first one installed?) and their more tactical, more complex versions like Dawn of War or Company of Heroes, it can be the grand strategy games so vast in scope like the Paradox’ many gems(Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron III, Victoria II…), it can be holding that certain niche Total War holds, or it can be tactical, squad-based small scale stuff like the XCOM games. One exception is the Civilization series which I never really was a fan of.

SattitDors

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I discovered rust and I think that this is the only game that really makes me addicted.