• 10 - Professional Graphics Artist

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I wouldn't call myself skilled or anything, I just dabble around in photoshop - I don't do much else beyond photo manipulations, haven't done anything for ages though - heres my gallery at deviantart;

bootaaay's deviantART Gallery

Most of it's naff, but occasionally, however, I manage to create somthing i'm actually pretty proud of;

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Im not that good, I rated myself a 3 and i think that was a bit too generous lol, but I do do stuff, i just dont post it :p
At college at the moment we have been having Photoshop lessons in photography, some time in the future (when we have stopped messing about and do proper work) i might post some of my photos :)

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I put myself as a 2, i have only really just started out, and i am trying follow tuts word for word but try and make sigs my own by experimenting a bit, so i would say i accurately ranked myself

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Hey, that's not too bad, Bootaaay. We're those created from scratch?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i gave myself a 3, i think thats pretty fair, im nowhere near any of your standards although i really wish i was, my 'art' is alot more simple than most of your works though, and that is how i like it, im one of those people who keeps adding stuff and adding stuff until i ruin it, so i have to stay simple!! some of my work:

and a few of my backgrounds i made:
Special
Time

Last edited:

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey, that's not too bad, Bootaaay. We're those created from scratch?
The first two are just photos i've edited the colour and applied some effects to, but I really like the way the both of them came out. The third one took a bit more effort, it was part of a series of storyboards for a film studies project in college where I cut out actors from screenshots of Japanese and HK films and overlayed them over shots of Tokyo tied into some loose Yakuza storyline, but all of them are still just photos i've edited - none of them are truely created from scratch.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can barely figure out what I am doing with a program like Paintshop Pro 10.

Now on the other hand, with actual artist supplies, I can make actual real art.

But I prefer 3d dimensional artforms (that's actual 3 dimensional, not computer 3d).

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We're those created from scratch?
What exactly is your definition of scratch DM, is it from scratch if its photo manipulation but you dont take the photo or you make a sig and dont make the render or do you have to have created everything?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What exactly is your definition of scratch DM, is it from scratch if its photo manipulation but you dont take the photo or you make a sig and dont make the render or do you have to have created everything?
i take it he means everything, such as paintings. Like my PL concepts.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
U talking about art as in painting, clay and crap? or sigs...I would say im 6/7 tbh

Home