What is your favorite(s) Deluxe scenario of all time? 3rd Party or Official MMP/AH

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With the rash of new scenarios and the influx of new boards from both the LFT Deluxe Pack and the MMP WO2018 pack, there is a lot of new interest. Not to mention with the Deluxe 'Pack' on Pre-Order featuring the new boards and scenarios...

What are your favorites of all time?

aslwynn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
What recent product had DASL boards in it? Want to set up a scenario against my son on one of them this weekend and don;t know where I've stored them!!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've only played about a dozen DASL scenarios, most have been fun and I would rank my top 3 as:

Brave Little Emchas
Guryev's Headquarters
Streets Afire

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try the longer scenarios from the Module 1, Streets of Fire or To the Last Man, one of the classics.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL 7 With Flame And Shell
BC10 Groff's Grief (Really cool Korean War scenario)
DB009 Headhunting For Bloody Huns (Tom Morin Crete para-drop masterpiece from Dispatches and also the Out of the Bunker release from MMP)

In order I would say, DB009, BC10 and then DASL 7, but all are excellent.

charlie

Reaction score
Country
ll
DASL 7 With Flame And Shell
BC10 Groff's Grief (Really cool Korean War scenario)
DB009 Headhunting For Bloody Huns (Tom Morin Crete para-drop masterpiece from Dispatches and also the Out of the Bunker release from MMP)

In order I would say, DB009, BC10 and then DASL 7, but all are excellent.
I have to agree with Carl - Headhunting for Bloody Huns is my standout DASL too. It's unusual, a masterpiece of scenario design

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
DASL A (To the Last Man)
DASL 1 (Guryev's Headquarters)
J124 (Cobra Kings)
ADASL 2 (Last Act in Lorraine)

Are fun

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I liked Dew of Death and The Replacements out of the recent WO pack. I have played Back to School a number of times, and I have enjoyed it.

JR

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
A103 Mayhem in Manila, always an alternate in the ASL Open.
It might be David’s favorite too. First DASL I ever played, with him.

Given my well-known nocturnal predilection, it shouldn't be a big surprise that my favorite is probably Sicilian Midnight, though I have to admit huge personal affection for both Brave Little Emchas and Charging Chaumont, which account for 2/3 wins in my claiming the "sniper girl" plaque in the 2013 Bitter Ender "Shellshock" mini.

S

Last edited:

Esquire

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL8 “The Schoolhouse.” One of the first games of ASL I ever played (circa 1995) and the first game of DASL. My opponent (roommate) guessed wrongly about LOS and tried to make a sneaky run around the water-tower and a MMG/MMC/Leader roasted a stack with his 9-2 ldr. From then on “the water tower” entered our lexicon as a synonym for bad moves that cost you big.

“Vorsicht vor dem Wasserturm"

Attachments