What is your favorite(s) Deluxe scenario of all time? 3rd Party or Official MMP/AH

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
though I have to admit huge personal affection for both Brave Little Emchas and Charging Chaumont, which account for 2/3 wins in my claiming the "sniper girl" plaque in the 2013 Bitter Ender "Shellshock" mini.
That is my favorite plaque from all the ones we've done:
1548077328601.png

1548077328601.png

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mayhem in Manila probably deserves to be labeled the first DASL "classic" scenario. It has it all in spades for DASL.

I've personally enjoyed FE's "Aux Barricades"; HoW9 "A Perfect Match" both are extremely good and well balanced - and the unbalanced but fun to play DASL A13 "The Mailed Fist".

DASL is more popular since its inception than most ASL players realize, but it's been ASL's "Dirty Little Secret" - and ignored more often than not.

There is an older GS thread ( pre- LFT's Deluxe Pack) that listed all known DALS scens I made once. But you can see them all in ASL Scen Archive, just do a search with the "Deluxe" switch set to "Yes".

For Dennis and I, DASL is a "go to" for VASL games. We're far from finishing even half of the ones ever published.

KRL, Jon H

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL 15 "Barkmann's Corner" a real fun hedgerow game - brittle as it turns on the MA of the Panther and when the airwaves clear out enough for the typhoons to arrive - but fun all the way around as a scenario.