• Total voters

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Which one do you like the best and why? I've always been an Eastern Front guy myself, but I do enjoy a little bit of everything.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gotta go with Desert Fox. Everyone likes the East Front and the late Western Front. Seems North Africa and the Pacific are often forgotten or overlooked. I think we need a tournament for one of those areas.

Jim1954

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Screaming Eagles gets my vote. I have the other 3 and was involved in the testing and revisions of MC-SE. All are good, but Lost Victories can have battles that are so big that they can take weeks to fight. Desert Fox is a lot quicker paced, due I think , to it being battles of mainly tank forces and that just seems to play faster. Watchtower is good too.

But with the innovations in MC-SE, multiple paths, all of the goodies of 8.0 in it, I just like it better. The battles tend to be smaller and more manageable.

There is even a new class of weapon, the bayonet. Lethal enough at close range that I saw casualties on the order of 8 or 9 men in a 10 man squad in a single attack.

And that was with them in the hands of the Americans. Can you imagine what a banzai line of Japanese armed with these could do? Scares me to think about it.

Jim1954

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I voted Watchtower even though I was part of the MC-SE testing group.

I am merely stating though, Watchtower is a bit more unique as weargaming settings go.